rinseep82 new ep82 build project

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think I am mate probably will later on but at min it's staying :)

Got the engine fired up yest and it's running ruff as balls the revs are bouncing but managed to sort that out its misfiring like a good un so gunna change the plugs out see if it stops and it's smoking like a dry fanny but the turbo iev put on was one I had lying about so don't kno if it was caput or not so looks like it is so gotta replace the turbo and see if that cured it ahhhh it's all fun lol

Right bit of progress got the car running beaut now no idle issues no misfires runs perfect

BUT the gearbox is felt so on the look out for another one on a good note painted the can cover today :)

null_zpsc60477c3.jpg

null_zpse62056e3.jpg

null_zps5ec2089d.jpg

null_zps97202358.jpg

null_zps46a5fc7b.jpg

null_zps3012ddd8.jpg

Sooooo close to being sorted now can't wait to get boosting again going to run like this for a short while then go tdo4 I think :)

• 3 weeks later...

Few more little bits done

D1 lug nuts

null_zpsc50cc037.jpg

null_zps3a07bbbe.jpg

Luke harness fitted just need another one now sooo comfy

null_zps3aa30797.jpg

It's been up and running for a bit now changed the turbo the other day as my old one was smoky just to drive this new one for a couple of days and it to start smoking again so got to change the turbo again just not having any luck at the min :(