New to the forum! :)

Only just bought myself a 1996 Glanza Snow Edition. Car is almost perfect bar a few minor parking dings and the paint has been touched in poorly on the the drivers side skirts which im intending on getting sorted!! One owner since import to Northern Ireland, who actually was a friend, think he might be on this forum somewhere!

Few subtle mods - HKS Silent Power Exhaust, Tein Springs, Momo Steering wheel, HKS Turbo timer and Dump Valve.

Im hating the alloys :( wanted Rota Grid V's in Neo Chrome, ordered them at a stupid price of £525 without tyres, paid for it over paypal to then get a email saying Rota wanted another £100 due to the colour and that it would take them 2months to get the wheels delivered to me!! So asked for a refund and ordered Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2's. I know they arent all that different but if i get bored i can always sell them on and get something else!! Needed different wheels to make me happy ha! They literally just arrived today! :D Went to tax the car and came back to the house to find 4 boxes with my alloys inside :p

:) Anyways.. Heres a few photos hope you guys like it, any tips or suggestions of things i could do say :)

Car_zpscf68b426.jpg

IMG_7641_zpse5227814.jpg

IMG_7537_zpsf0c10766.jpg

Front_zps91c76830.jpg

Steeringwheel_zps6752ae2b.jpg

And like i said, these arrived today! Hopefully get tyres on these tomorrow :)

IMG_7715_zpsfe6a3058.jpg

Ps, can anyone tell me how i can post photos which arent as big as these.. looks silly -_-

Looks like a really smart glanza you've got yourself there, fresh and subtle! What are your plans for it?

I like those wheels, they give a motorsport look, i had them on a previous car of mine.

Its much better posting pictures that big, otherwise people can hardly see them :)

Looks like a really smart glanza you've got yourself there, fresh and subtle! What are your plans for it?

I like those wheels, they give a motorsport look, i had them on a previous car of mine.

Its much better posting pictures that big, otherwise people can hardly see them :)

Tbh, atm im going for cosmetic mods rather than performance. Id rather have my car looking completely mint than a few scruffy bits but sitting at 200bhp if yah get me... I put a post on a different section looking purple wheel nuts.. cant find them anywhere :( then might order myself a purple tegiwa tow hook. Was looking a varis side skirts.. instead of just respraying the current ones might be handier getting a hold of varis ones.. i dunno tho! Just put the car through mot so now have years mot and 6months tax from today.. Maybe change the steering wheel to a newer momo one that isnt leather and is suede, think it could look smarter.. Also not sure if i like the rear lights, prefer the newer lights the 98-99 models had so might buy a set of them! :)

I got the first set if neo chromes only made two in the colour and now hav to pay extra to get the neo chrome

When i seen them i fell in love, theyre so different i knew no one would have them around where i am! But £625 without tyres was just too much i thought :/ espeically having to pay that and wait 2months

Looks clean as fuck mate,mostly all doses over here now
Looks minty fresh mate! Awesome nice tidy base!

Looking forward to seeing it evolve.

Thanks guys ill try post photos with new wheels tomorrow:)

Update guys! Got the wheels fitted today! Gave the car a quick clean as well for the snaps :) looks a lot better! :) happy with it! Time to change brake caliper colour tho! Wait for better weather tho! :)

http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/46james46/media/IMG_7724_zps6fa7f716.jpg.html'>IMG_7724_zps6fa7f716.jpg

http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/46james46/media/IMG_7729_zpsd70704e9.jpg.html'>IMG_7729_zpsd70704e9.jpg

looks super clean dude!!!!! health to enjoy! keep us updated with your progress! and great to see another local member! Phil.

Thanks mate! Il keep yahs posted! :-) what's everyone's opinions on the tegiwa tow hooks? I like them but dunno.