Rays/volk te37s

Hey people I got a chance of some of these wheels in the bronze finish there 15s 4x100 they are correct fit for a gt/glanza there in good condition no kerbing etc. what sorta price should I consider paying for them I know the guy and he will lower the price I have to make a offer on them tho. I need a rough idea of what there worth

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I know what you mean it's a good job they still got the rays engineering and volk stickers on them. He wants around 1k for them and just been looking. And they seem to go for that sort of figure. So would anyone else other than me offer £800 for them

I wouldn't pay a grand but i have seen a few up for that price and they never sell, or take ages to.

There was a set on here for sale, the ad was bumped every other day and the price was dropped to around the 400+ mark before they sold. They did require a refurbish though.

Its up to yourself really, pay what you want to pay.

Cheers chaps ill probs leave them then tbh as there not worth what he's asking for them. So I got a factory green mk2 gt (yh the rare colour) what wheels would you lot go for. I would go 13s but it would be compomotive fives. Or 15s but there's so many wheels out there I like and want it to stand out and show its had money spent. As it will eventually be fully forged and about 300bhp but staying as a road car

I love that green colour the MK2 GT came in, so rare aswell.

Theres a lovely set of Advan RG 14'' though on here for sale.

Only issue may be break clearance if youre gonna be running 300+ bhp. because you'll be wanting a larger break setup than stock i assume.

*Brake

Yh brakes are a must I'm at around 180-200 bhp ATM and brakes are on the list. On my daily (golf gti turbo) I upgraded straight away from 288mm to 312mm tt brakes before I did anything. And that's the only reason I'm thinking of 15x8 grid vs in neo chrome but thinking is 8js to wide :/ arghhhhhh so many choices :p

Gay comment he's talking real wheels here

650 max if they mint mate 6.5x15 is a weak size but they hold proper Jdm points and will fit your car well

he won't take a penny less than £800 for them tho. And that's mates rates he wants a grand. I do like the neo chrome grid vs tho. Think they will suit the green gt

Well it's staying a road car (love it to much to take her on track and thrash it) But I will have a play when it's 300+bhp not that I will need it but its just nice to have it should I want it. It's a tough choice I like the te37s but there £800. And the Rotas are basically a fake te37 with a dish but the colour is sexual and only around the £650 mark so it's to tough to call ATM :@ grrrrr. Also I only live a few miles from Combe so it may see a track day but never driven hard

Edited by Kyle_R

By all means tho if I can find a decent set of Jdm wheels and find a place that can neo chrome I will avoid the Rotas but there the only 1st who do the finish and I love it

Yh but if I get it wrong and she gets hurt I will actually cry. I built her from a shell and put a lot of money time blood sweat tears and a lot of swearing at it in the 2 years I've had it. It's my baby I could never replace it. Maybe get another gt to hammer round a track tho ;) just not my baby