X3 cars broken into

Got to work this morning. Always first there. Go out the back I found our race car had been broken into smashed the rear Perspex window. Then in front of that there was a customers car. The broke the drivers window. And completely trashed it. Then when I took our recovery truck round. Saw my dodge truck had a smashed window to. Looked inside. My tv and DVD player had been taken. But I did find one of them asleep in the back. Fuxking wankers. Police took. Gonna go and arrest the other person as he gave up there name. Just hope something gets done about it. Because the person I found in the back was only 15. People take the piss

Hope you gave him a few clips round the head before they mob arrived. Id have been slapping him all over the place.

Shame to hear though mate hope it doesnt effect you financially and your works insurance replaces your lost items.

That's bad news but a least you found the guy lol reminds me if my mate. He was walking home from a party and got woken up by the police. He found an open car and passed out in it. Didn't cause no damage or nothing