How can i tell if my engine is forged?

What is the easiest way to tell with out taking the head and everythink off? Im running td04 at 253bhp mapped to 1bar which i think is quite high for 1bar on a stock engine i have seen them around 220-240

Td done it i have two print outs from them at 245bhp with the turbo running in (new turbo) and one from a month ago with a oil change vpower and turbo run in at 252 down in reading dyno il whip the sump off what am i lookinh for any type of name/numbers

Its just a re-condistion turbo that needed running in, il take the sump off and that a picture but i wouldnt of thought no one would have mentioned it wasnt forged but it just seems really high bhp for 1bar i dont know what esle that could have been done to be at 252bhp

could be because they are newer? holding compression less and have 2 years less of a bollocking on them.

ask them to post the difference with pics please dude. i could be wrong, but id like to see the difference if i am :)