A genuine for sale ad....

Yes just YES!!!

Edit: its hard to say, it was at 250 this morning, 1000 at 12:30, and then by dinner it was 6000, now it is jumping a thousand every 10 mins, now it is at 28000. ... i think people are missing the point that i am actually trying to sell this car.

Lol

Edited by StuDoc 72

People obviously just bidding out of appreciation for the ad.

Obviously it won't be paid lol.

Once you place a bid on eBay, you enter a legally binding contract, in the eyes of the law it is payable by the bidder. Or am I look at this to literally?

Once you place a bid on eBay, you enter a legally binding contract, in the eyes of the law it is payable by the bidder. Or am I look at this to literally?

Farr too deep into it. Loads of people who sell cars on ebay do not pay the final price or even pay at all.

Most car ads on ebay will say ive had to relist this 5 times due to tyre kickers or dreamers. You are not bidding to view the car you are bidding to buy yadda yadda yadda.

End of the day most cars are stated as cash on collection so there is no real payment to make via ebay so also no % to pay. I believe they charge for the listing in the 1st place.

Ofcourse they would have a case if they wanted to go to court. Whether it would stand up I'd be very dubious.

Ebay take a fee from you i just sold evo 4 and ebay took there cut, people bid on ebay then pay cash on colletion, Ebay still get money from it if someone bids on your item then even invoice you when the buyer does not pay up, There bunch robbing tw***

Ebay take a fee from you i just sold evo 4 and ebay took there cut, people bid on ebay then pay cash on colletion, Ebay still get money from it if someone bids on your item then even invoice you when the buyer does not pay up, There bunch robbing tw***

You gotta end the auction early bud not to get charged, i sold my coil overs on there settled a price with someone they paid I ended early and no charge :)

You gotta end the auction early bud not to get charged, i sold my coil overs on there settled a price with someone they paid I ended early and no charge :)

Ya i no i was more on bout none payers you still get charged if they dont pay up

You read the questions!? hahahahaha

Q: greetings from kazakhstan your beytiful wife and german car convince me that you must be great man. i make offer for 50 gallons of insecticide and sanyo clock radio for car. pls reply soon becoz library close in 1 hour. Рахмет

A: 50 gallons? its a possibility, is it in a steel drum or do you keep it in the bath?

Edited by Addymk2

Gutted had like 5 days left too!

Paul, some guy wrote a genius ad with loads of pictures of his beautiful wife posing over the car, kinda went viral over night and went from about 2,000 to 200,000 in a few hours