• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lakeside pal Haha really what you pulled for adam tut tut lol

Just a tad over the speed limit lad lol, was giving the N/A a right bashing, any further on the pedal I would have been through the bulk head :crazy:

lakeside is hot with old bill for people racing..

if parked up taking pics they leave you alone pretty much..

O right pal well i'll let you no lad

Just a tad over the speed limit lad lol, was giving the N/A a right bashing, any further on the pedal I would have been through the bulk head :crazy:

Haha you crack me lad lol , You get let off or fined bet the N/A was screamming at you wernt she pal

Nah mate got a slap on the wrist lol, told him the truth that I got pissed off with some bellend of a woman driver who was giving way to the wrong side on roundabouts haha.

Ay mate she was screaming well, although she weren't that fast but I was trying :p

Edited by AdamB

Nah mate got a slap on the wrist lol, told him the truth that I got pissed off with some bellend of a woman driver who was giving way to the wrong side on roundabouts haha.

Ay mate she was screaming well, although she weren't that fast but I was trying :p

Glad you got let off pal

Haha i bet she was lad