turbo b16a vs glanza v

a standard vtacc b16 would bow down to the mighty glanza . . . but if the b16 say civic jordan for example had the race tech turbo kit roughly 300bhp at .5bar of boost what bhp would the glanza have to be to keep up/get past ? im not good at the power to weight torque etc thing :p

My bro has a civic coupe with a b16a2, Straight through exhaust, decat, tubular mani, spoon ecu and hks air filter. When i picked up my glanza we had a wee race and there was 1 mate with us and whatever car he was in would lose just slightly.

He never had the thing dynoed but a standard b16 is 160bhp. My glanza was standard, only mod was boost restriction removed

B series vary soo much on speed tho depending on how well serviced they are. Couple of flushes and clean out the vtec solenoid and they go loads better.

I minced a ek9 type R by like 3-4 car lengths from 20-100 in mine they are the same weight as mine and 10hp up from mine as well!

Regarding the first comment here. To go past you would need 350+ due to the smaller displacement and lower torque, also civics are more aerodynamic which helps them

B series vary soo much on speed tho depending on how well serviced they are. Couple of flushes and clean out the vtec solenoid and they go loads better.

I minced a ek9 type R by like 3-4 car lengths from 20-100 in mine they are the same weight as mine and 10hp up from mine as well!

Regarding the first comment here. To go past you would need 350+ due to the smaller displacement and lower torque, also civics are more aerodynamic which helps them

Lower torque compared to a honda?