glanza rad fan on constant and idles up at 1900 rpm idle

i have a glanza and theres wiring missing/plugs and i have no idea how to stop these to issues,its doing me head in.does anybody know were the origins of the wires are that i need to connect/bridge to stop these,

are they in the fuse box in engine bay ? any help leading to me solving will be rewarded via paypal

Has the air con been removed? Theres a plug thats over on the nearside behind the headlight that needs to be bridged to stop the fan running constantly.

Are you sure theres no vac leaks?

Okies will see if that plugs even still there,will let u know.most plugs have been chopped of which makes me think thats the reson the idles high,the fact that the ecu thinks the aircons on and needs to rasie the idle to cope ? Thanks so much for replying bud.

No aircon at all on the car.will look for plug first thing in morn.

Ah my bad.

Get some pics around the intake and thermostat area, it will most likely be around this area thats causing the problem.

I believe there is a rad fan switch on the thermo housing, if disconnected it should run the fan constantly. Believe theres 3 or 4 connections on it, if you do a search there is a pic floating round of the thermo housing with all the sensors labelled. Would link but im on my phone.

right an update,it has got worse now,its idle is now 2000 rpm and i am gettng so angry with it.losing my pateince with it

i double checked again for vac leaks .i even rebuilt idle control valve.the rebilding of the icv did nothing.before i cleaned it i unplugged it with engine running and stayed the same.

after cleaning it out i unplugged it again whilst running and still didnt do a bloody thing.

i am read earlya that when aircon does kick in it only raises idle by 200 rpm give or take which makes me think it has nothing to do with aircon.

i removed a double plug off the green sensor on side of engine were water goes while engine running and this did nothing other than give me a shock(or sumin round the area did any way)

heres a pic of whats left of wiring in engine bay

http://s140.photobucket.com/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/IMAG0392_zpsba1c7065.jpg.html'>IMAG0392_zpsba1c7065.jpg

http://s140.photobucket.com/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/IMAG0391_zps8e2e4303.jpg.html'>IMAG0391_zps8e2e4303.jpg

Have you done any thing with the idle valve on the throttle body? The 2 water pipe going to it heat the wax stat inside to bring the idle down as the water/ engine heats up. But your coolant fan switch is the one on the thermostat housing facing the bulkhead. Unplugging it will make the fan stop if the sensor is faulty

the idle con valve has been thoroughly cleaned but did nothing and doesnt even wen running and removed.

i did remove one of the hoses to the underneath of the throttle bodie but put it back were i found it.

will double check ina bit.

it defo doin me head in now,having a high idle sucks balls and i just want it sorted as its really disheartening and i love engine braking and i have none atm...

The valve on the end of the manifold doesn't do alot from what I've experienced. The 4efte's have 2 idle valves. The one you have cleaned out and there is one inside the throttle body. How is your idle when you first start the car from cold?

Would be a good idea to take the throttle body off and clean it. Take the screws out the bottom and give that valve a good clean. And get some carb cleaner and spray it round the inlet and all the pipes. Most of the time you can't see an air leak

http://s140.photobucket.com/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/IMAG0394_zps9990f08e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0#/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/IMAG0394_zps9990f08e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0&_suid=1371234765317020580412731423703

i unplugged this plug and the rad fan turned of,does this mean this is the rad fan issue and i need a new sensor,can somebody please confirm and also whats the plug called ??

also the other issue which might not be helping is that i found this with no wire goin to it andi have no idea were the wire is to go to it,can somebody please let me know the colour of wire going to it ??

http://s140.photobucket.com/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/IMAG0394_zps9990f08e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0#/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/IMAG0393_zps7f25716f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1&_suid=137123507555509557269677565028

http://s140.photobucket.com/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/IMAG0394_zps9990f08e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0#/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/IMAG0394_zps9990f08e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0&_suid=1371234765317020580412731423703

i unplugged this plug and the rad fan turned of,does this mean this is the rad fan issue and i need a new sensor,can somebody please confirm and also whats the plug called ??

also the other issue which might not be helping is that i found this with no wire goin to it andi have no idea were the wire is to go to it,can somebody please let me know the colour of wire going to it ??

http://s140.photobucket.com/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/IMAG0394_zps9990f08e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0#/user/mikey4410/media/SELLING%20STUFF/IMAG0393_zps7f25716f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1&_suid=137123507555509557269677565028

The first one I think is the fan switch at the back of the thermo housing from what it looks like.

The second one is the temp gauge in the car.

The 2nd one isnt the in car temp gauge, i dont have a plug for that sensor either and my temp gauge works.

Im having similar issues to you mate, i think your idle and fan problems are unrelated. Try and get the idle to normal first. Check the throttle cable isnt to tight and opening the butterfly slightly, thats what my idle problem was.

When i was building my car up i changed the looms, on my current one there is no spare plugs around that area, apart from one which i think is for the cat temp sensor which is long gone. I'll switch a few about and see whats what. I had the oil pressure switch plug plugged into that black one, oops, which constantly had the oil light on.

I still have my old looms, so im gonna see if i can find this wire on that.

I set it with the idle screw on the throttle body. My idle control valve was spotless so was my throttle body, i also checked my throttle position sensor, but that was fine. As i said my throttle cable was too tight.

Cant get my fan to work though, if i give it 12v and earth it works but its not turning on when the car is up to temp. Well halfway up the gauge.