Newbie Needing Help (Northampton/Beds area)

First of all hello to UKSO!

currently i don't own a starlet/glanza my weekend toy is a cammed saxo vts.
looking at selling up my toy next month to purchase a glanza, idealy want a Glanza v in white!!

now need help in some guidlines on what to look for when viewing (3rd gear crunch) etc..
what kind of price for the spec.
been wanting one for a while now and i think its time to move on from french and go jap with boost!

again Hello and comments would help :)

Welcome to UKSO :)

For me if one comes up for sale on here take a look at the build thread as at least you get a little history and always view the car and all the usual precautions when ever purchasing a car!!

Do all the back ground checks on it and get a insurance quote

Loads of info on here just search

John

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

yeah i have been taking a look around here looking at threads and so on but..
if i was viewing a car, is their any parts prone to wear easily etc to look for? i hear going into 3rd gear can be problems?

i'm a mechanical man but new to turbos so some guidance would help me allot

welcome bud, fairly local too :)

yeah always pop down to MK. go cruise sometimes too. two tone saxo vts or my daily :D

ahh might have seen my black glanza rep down there at some point then :) dont go much these days tho, but if ya see me should come say hi :thumbsup:

Possibly have seen it, seen a couple of them down their before, there's a possibility that also next weekend il be their in my vts if I get payed. Il pop over if I see you by your car tho, or if you see my two tone vts pop over :)

• 6 years later...