hondas crushed for illegal street racing

Guest Enzo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel sorry for those owners, but yeh if they were nicked parts then they prob deserve it.

But whats with this hatred for the honda's? Have you guys ever looked at the technical side of there engines. Honda have made the most powerful stock 1.6 na engine in the world, 185bhp stock! Sorry, im not starting an arguement or anything, id just like to no why you hate them so much lol

Feel sorry for those owners, but yeh if they were nicked parts then they prob deserve it.

But whats with this hatred for the honda's? Have you guys ever looked at the technical side of there engines. Honda have made the most powerful stock 1.6 na engine in the world, 185bhp stock! Sorry, im not starting an arguement or anything, id just like to no why you hate them so much lol

i love them i am allwas thinking bout a B16 powerd SR!!!

actally nissan made the most powerful stock 1.6 sr16ve (i think) they put it in the almera (pulsar) brz or sumfin only 500 made but 197bhp out of a 1.6!! and also mitsubushi made the mirage cyborg 1.6 185bhp lol sorry i hate it when people luv honduhs up too much, the ek9 type R and DC5 are very nice! and they are all very well engineered no doubt about it.

pulzar vzr N1 200bhp stock no?

either that or there all lying bastads

p.s im talking about this as if they were onjap fuel brand new