Stay well away from RHD Japan

If he said he would put the value of items up so you had to pay more

In customs charges and you have that on email you should deff put in a complaint that's bang out of order and sounds like a tactic to try and cover up his own fuck up

If he said he would put the value of items up so you had to pay more

In customs charges and you have that on email you should deff put in a complaint that's bang out of order and sounds like a tactic to try and cover up his own fuck up

He told me to remove the PayPal claims that I had or I wouldn't be getting the rest of the items, I called PayPal and they said to keep the claim in or I could lose the items if they didn't sort it out because once its removed it can't be put back on. I told Russell that I wouldn't be removing the claim an if I didn't receive the rest of the items that I will be opening claims for them also. He got on and said fine then I will send the items but we will be raising the items value so that you will pay more on customs, he said this is your last chance to remove the claims or we will be sending out these items with the raised value. I told him that I wouldn't be removing the claims and he sent them to me with the raised value to try and piss me off basically. Again if he wants to dispute any of this I can start putting up the emails

And there was me thinking Russel Hobbs was a joke name!

At the end of the day, neither of you can really comment on the others spelling/grammer. (and that's coming from me!)

So, can someone summarise this a little for me/correct me if I'm wrong here?

1) Pigeon ordered some stuff with knocked down postage to be delivered in bulk to a specified dock and then forwarded on from there to the respective customers.

2) A cage had the wrong address on it and ended up going elsewhere.

3) Pigeon tried to complain about the mistake to Russel.

4) Russel mugged it off for a while until a paypal dispute was opened.
5) Russel responded when he saw the dispute but wouldn't return any of the cost of the additional shipping etc caused by the problem.

6) Pigeon tried to get his cash back.

7) Russel attempted blackmail.

8) PayPal refunded the costs?

Yay or nay? Feel free to input where necessary!

Addy my laptop packed in so I'm on my phone spelling is off because of that its hard writing so much when I'm using that

Ill just clear up the first point a bit, we had talked weeks before I made any shipments about getting a trader account because I was with another company and made a switch from another company. He offered container shipping and that was fine I was going to be saving a bit of shipping and not massive like he was claiming, anyway he had a deadline for me to have parts in and to be shipped out and I just wasn't ready I clearly emailed him stating that I was still buying stuff and if there is a deadline then we will just scrap that idea and i will just go with dhl. That's was the end if that like, a few weeks later I got items sent via dhl from their site paid in full

Here is another thing I have never experienced it in all my life but it was costing alot more to send items together. I got a quote of 2500 for shipping via dhl for everything together and got it reduced by myself to 1600 just by sending items individually with the same company dhl. That's a saving of 900 just because I got parts sent separate, I got onto Russell about this and he said that that's they way the system is run and there is nothing could be done and doubling up large items that were the exact same size and dimensions was too complicated, total scam if you ask me, so if anyone is still using this service still try sending the items separate and see if you can save yourself a bit if cash. Actually when I asked about why the shipping was so high sent together the price on the site had dropped by about 300 by some miracle

All in all his excuse to why everything got fucked up was that the plan we briefly talked about and never went ahead with was the problem, even tho electronic orders from the site with addresses and del were processed by them and sent out like I don't know where he thinks that could have caused anything. Everything was paid in full by myself I done absolutely nothing wrong and if he hasn't of said to me that the mistake wasn't his problem and just had if sorted it out when I got onto him not just ignore me then this hole mess could have been avoided along with me being out of pocket and stress over a period of 4 weeks

Everything on the list is pretty much how it happened give or take excluding the part where I had to sort out the dels myself waiting around for them to show up and collect them and money out of my own pocket until PayPal had sorted out the situation

I was kidding bud, was just trying to summarise the whole thing for my own piece of mind! lol

The whole allogation of blackmail which hasn't ben addressed has put me off the site all together anyway.

At the end of the day a company with such a large influence on there target market should be altogether better behaved.

However, no real assumptions can be made regarding why everything went tits up as it seems there was a lack of communication between the pair of you.

Good effort Pigeon for squaring the shit away your end. I'm still sat here scratching my head lol

There wasn't any lack if communication my end anyway we both knew what the issue was but Russell chose to decide that it wasn't his problem after admitting that they fucked up

That was said to me on a mon after a few days of back and forth trying to figure out what happened, I was told that once it leaves the warehouse it's not his problem anymore and then would not get back to me at all. I sent him a email on the fri saying that I would be getting PayPal involved on Monday if I didn't get a response, I put in the claim about 1 o clock mon just in case there was a problem with getting back to me I'm not a cunt like and then I put it in, sure enough within 20 mins of the claim going in Russell was on to me giving out saying that since you put in the claim we want you gone and that we are going to delete you account, he said to remove the claims or we won't be sending out the rest if the parts bla bla bla you get the picture

Russell's post above is just damage control acting like it was just one big mis understanding total bs, he told me it wasn't his problem and to fuck off basically, where he gets off saying that " I apologised " when it never happened once I got nothing but abuse from him and to then say that it was the accounts team that said to let the funds go through in the claim that's total bs aswell because I was into PayPal and you tried assigning the tracking number from the parts that I had received the week before and put it on the claim that was going on to make it look like I had already receive the parts and that I was trying to screw you over, paypals own words that it was " right doggy" you didn't let the funds go through PayPal found the claim in my favour

Scratch your heads for as long as yous need lol I had 4 weeks if his shit I told you Russell that I would let everyone know what you were like loads of other forums left if you have replies for them aswell I'd live to hear it