They aren't that bad, just smug fuckers who can afford expensive wheels have to try make their purchase worth while by letting everyone know about the 'value for money' they are getting because they paid triple the money they should have for a name to throw about in conversations like this.

Big penis or big wallet, we were all born with 1 or the other never both

haha well my wallet is considerably small ;) :p

ohh ryan you do get touchy on this matter lol... There is nowt wrong with rotas its just us apparent rich fuckers with small penis's taking the piss lol..

As said above you would really have to abuse the shit out of them to do damage and then it would have to be proper abuse.. how often do you see people with broken wheels?

and on another note I spend as little as possible when buying wheels, my toms new action were £150 for the four, if you look hard enough something will come up.

For example I just bought a set of forged rays yesterday needing work for £200 ....

I was intending on purchasing a set of Rota HM3 - Advan reps, but not sure now.

Do you think they would be ok or best looking for a set of Advans that need a bit of attention?

I have HM3's, nothing wrong with them :-)