• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I know mate, hopefully be done by the summer ;)

As for the oil cap mate it was on the engine when I bought the car, then when I bought the engine it it came with a red one but I sold that as I didn't need it, someone said they were from tuning development but they don't do them anymore bud

Been doing abit more today :)

Started off by removing all the masking tape off the loom, also mounted fuse box and retapped both looms :) decided to keep the fuse box in the same place rather than going through all that hassle :)

IMAG1189_zps58b97cdd.jpg

Fuse box cover painted :)

IMAG1190_zpse3ead6bf.jpg

IMAG1191_zpsa6bffb8d.jpg

Nice and shinny :D

Also refitted powersteering pipe

IMAG1192_zps25577559.jpg

As you can see I have routed under the engine mount :)

IMAG1193_zpsc7518ff9.jpg

Plenty of room ;)

I thought it may touch the belt or so I thought I better secure it will something :)

IMAG1195_zps7df692f4.jpg

No going to touch it now :)

New clamps on the loom :)

IMAG1197_zps77213e42.jpg

Glad you took my advice regarding the fuse box mate. We are going to have to remove the dashboard and rip all the old wiring loom and replace it all once Idrees has finished his GT of and sourced an engine for his blue glanza. I think if we hadn't messed the loom up the yellow one would be up and running and possibly mapped up

looking super smart mate, was reading a few pages back and saw your thinking of throwing some orange in there ........... go for yellow!!!!

Yellow on the HT leads

Gold nuts and bolts

Yellow poly mounts

Yellow dip stick

my personal opinion is that yellow wold go best

James

Glad you took my advice regarding the fuse box mate. We are going to have to remove the dashboard and rip all the old wiring loom and replace it all once Idrees has finished his GT of and sourced an engine for his blue glanza. I think if we hadn't messed the loom up the yellow one would be up and running and possibly mapped up

Yeah mate I thought I better take so advice from someone who has done it :)

looking super smart mate, was reading a few pages back and saw your thinking of throwing some orange in there ........... go for yellow!!!!

Yellow on the HT leads

Gold nuts and bolts

Yellow poly mounts

Yellow dip stick

my personal opinion is that yellow wold go best

James

Thanks bud, Yeah mate, nothing in the engine bay is going orange I just wanted the fuel tank done orange brighten it up abit underneath :)