• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New bolts, washers and nuts ;)

IMAG1039_zpsb23608ad.jpg

Fitted new track rod ends :)

IMAG1041_zpsc801b0d6.jpg

Also been extending the wiring for the gauges because where they are now it wasn't long enough :)

Better photo of the aerocatches ;)

IMAG1050_zpsf093b74e.jpg

Also fitted of more flocked parts ;)

IMAG1042_zpsa6005fec.jpg

Looks nuts :)

Also fitted the speedo :)

Hahah, well I'm replacing every bolt so just replace them with new ;) as long as the thread the same then it's all good :) or are you on about the bolts that I have had zinc coated? If you are then I just remembered with they all come from :)

Edited by JordanEP91

Been doing a couple of bits and bobs this morning :)

Refitted the number plate surround :)

IMAG1059_zpse9942117.jpg

Put my number plate on :)

IMAG1060_zpsd771787b.jpg

Refitted tailgate seal

IMAG1061_zps9bbe3436.jpg

Also got some bits in the post :) one of them is real carbon fibre bonnet dampers ;) weather these will fit or not is a different thing but if they don't then I have a plan for them anyway ;)

To save me having to cut out a big hole under the bonnet to fit the nuts on the back of the screws for the aerocathes, instead I riveted them, they are not going anywhere :)

IMAG1063_zpsd36780d2.jpg

So on the inside of the bonnet I have a nice circle hole for the pin, to finish it off I have just ordered 2 open grommets :)

Also started to remove the paint off these, I done these blue before I knew I was going to have they engine bay blue, so I think it might be too much, so to break it up I'm taking these out to a friend tonight so he can't zinc coat them for me :)

IMAG1064_zpsc92fd7e0.jpg

Attention to detail on this is ridiculous! Awesome build thread mate!

Haha thanks mate :) "do it once do it right" that's what I say :)

nice project dude, bonnet pins looks good ;)

Thanks bud, yeah I think it looks better than the little screws that were in they :)

Got some goodies today :)

Bonnet dampers :) some mods will be needed to fit these but nothing that can't be done :)

IMAG1065_zpsae5f7d01.jpg

Carbon ;)

IMAG1067_zpsc592672a.jpg

Also got my abs removal kit :)

IMAG1066_zps36854521.jpg

A big thanks to abbot for supplying this :)

Photos are shocking I know :( going to treat myself to a decent camera sometime :)

Brake and clutch master cylinders have been stripped now ready to be done :) when these are back can get them fitted. fit the rest of the dash :) and got a week off the end of the month so get my coilovers fitted and my engine in, if everything goes to plan ;)