Well spoke to dean the other week about making me a custom double din, he said he could do one but it won't be let due to he's got a lot on, anyway I was going to wait till he had some time to make me one but I didn't know how long it would be so I contacted someone else and asked if they could do one, sent over the measurements and he made it :) this is made out of aluminium and covered in carbon foil, I could of had them made out of carbon sheeting but I wanted something a bit more rigid, :)

It hasn't arrived to me yet but here's a photo he sent me, in the post now :)

3x 52mm holes, cut out for avcr and cut out for hks turbo timer

image_zps7fd01bb1.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is with powdercoating usually they are limited on colours, yeah going for something different I had white wheels before and wasn't my cup of tea and also had black wheels but it just makes the car look too dark and boring, so want something that stands out :) yeah I think black car on blue wheels will be the booooosssss ;)

Gauge pod fitted :)

IMAG0834_zps00363126.jpg

Sorry about the photo quality

Just got to fit the other one for the turbo timer and avcr :)

Also decided when the cars back home, I'm going to remove the fuel tank and have it powdercoated ;) and also thinking of changing the colour underneath :)

Day off work tomorrow so going to have a look at my car, see how it's coming on, a friend had some work done on his there the other day and said they were working on my car so it will be intresting to see what they have done!!

Just got home from the paint shop :) not much has really happened apart from some prepping, I have actually done so work my self on it today :)

IMAG0837_zps0dacd5af.jpg

After me doing some work on it myself today I think they now understand I want the car back haha

However there has been a slight change of plan, I was planning on having everything done black but the outside is staying black and the engine bay and in the back will be going imperial blue (same colour as focus rs mk1) :)

Just a little update :)

Got all nuts, bolts and aload of other bits back today from a friend :)

IMAG0843_zps36a68d18.jpg

Will freshen the bay up a little ;) got 184 bits done even down to the rear pad clips ;)

Here's one fitted ;)

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/JordanEP91/media/IMAG0844_zps30a3dbf9.jpg.html]IMAG0844_zps30a3dbf9.jpg

Edited by JordanEP91

this is epic im gutted its ended here wanted to keep reading lol, going to get my paint and that done over winter if i can, get all the bay properly tucked etc cant wait to get cracking, cars going to be sick mate atention to detail is great, wish i had the knowledge to strip everything sadly i have to pay people to do things would much prefere doing it myself

Volk...... Rays. Lol.

Te37's.

Yeah I knew they were rays smart arse

Didnt know model

But that isn't standard paint what's the paint code as should Definatly do that mate

Edited by Chand

I will be doing that mate ;) I don't think anyone knows the paint code but trust me I will find it out, ;) my engine bay and in the back is going a posh blue so it's only right I get the wheels done sometime too :) that colour is pretty much the same as cosworth blue but a tad lighter :D