• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the paint shop this morning to see how things were going, they have not done due to being so busy and I said I wasn't in any rush for it back :)

IMAG0758_zps2b4bdcb8.jpg

IMAG0759_zps29543ca9.jpg

IMAG0760_zps1e05b545.jpg

Now a bit off topic but one of the reasons my car hasnt had much done is because of this,

Richard hammonds opel has been there being restored, this is a picture off google as I didnt get a photo

tumblr_m8jw2vrAxF1r1bm0bo1_500_zpsbda69b

Sorry for the photo quality

Well after spending around 15 minuets trying to get into it I finally managed to pull this out ;)

IMAG0769_zps5659fea2.jpg

But that wasn't it ;) there was also a few bars in there, I put the bars together and they made this :)

IMAG0773_zps24d914c0.jpg

Heres a photo of them both, it's a shame I can't fit them yet!

IMAG0770_zpsaa8bd626.jpg

Roose motorsport hoses all cleaned up ;)

IMAG0480_zps6d0dd6d3.jpg

also went to see my car today :) not much has really gone on but I did get some stuff off it :)

IMAG0781_zps61d98db0.jpg

As the cars only going to be used in the summer I decided to take all this heater crap out :) also weight reduction haha

No update just yet was going to go and see what was done today but didn't get round to it, anyway abit of good news went and viewed a unit yesterday for my car ;) due it having it painted I don't really want to leave the car out in the shit weather when it's done, not only is this good but it's a 5 minuet walk from where I live so makes it even better :) so yesterday and today I have been cleaning it out as it was a right mess to say the least from the old owner :) I was going to look for a normal garage but they are not really big enough to get round the car, so I couldn't really say no to it as its just what I want :)

Edited by JordanEP91

Went to see the car today, still not much has got done due to there's been a lot of staff off on holiday, anyway I haven't got a photo but the bonnet and been primed so that's ready for paint, I have been promised that they will be cracking on with it this week so next Monday when I go up there I should see big progress :) (HOPEFULLY)

I can't wait to get it back and get everything back in and running then get it booked in at racetech ;)

Had a couple of parcels today

My new rocker cover fittings with braided hose :)

IMAG0794_zps07b941d2.jpg

And my braided clutch line :)

IMAG0795_zps4f2348e6.jpg

Also a friend of mine who does my powder coating went to the paint shop today where my car is and when he come into my work today he said they have made progress on my car which is good news so will get some photos up Monday when I go and see ;)

The next thing big thing on my list is the brakes undecided and what to go for? Any information about k-sport and wms brakes may be able to make my mind?

Was out in the garage tonight looking for things to do haha, and found this

IMAG0810_zps936675ac.jpg

I was planning on painting this before but got round to it tonight, just looks a lot fresher :) and will brighten up the bay a bit more, just got to order some more blue hose for it now :)

IMAG0812_zpsaa5ed6ca.jpg

Also thinking about ordering my turbo kit soon ;) get that out the way :)

Went and had a look at the car today, things are moving :) also car should be ready for the end of the month which is ideal because I have a week off work so as soon as its back I can crack on ;)

Here's a photo I got of the tailgate

IMAG0814_zpsd44c2221.jpg

Key lock and wiper covered :)

And the tailgate washer jet covered :)

IMAG0815_zps2b3789c8.jpg

Also they said they will be staring in the back of here this week too and the bay :)

IMAG0816_zpsbc401e83.jpg

My poor wheels covered in dust haha, the colour of these will be getting changed eventually

IMAG0817_zps7d88c5c6.jpg

And the last photo I got, Is the tailgate primed and ready for paint

IMAG0818_zps2c40afb7.jpg

The bumper and that have been primed too so will be painted soon ;)

Also having a new windscreen fitted due to the old one having some small chips so might as well replace as its out :D