Dale, where abouts did you see this ?? I live in Stirling and have never seen this or even heard about it !!

FMIC looks awful and turbo welded to mani made me laugh a bit haha.

HAW U YA DICK! when u havin that fuckin GT on the road eh???

:p

Ahh yeah well ehh about that, i got it all sorted and through MOT and that, had it on the road a few days and then the engine decided it wanted to be a 3cyl and didnt want to have all its rods inside it anymore... So long story short i took a massive rage at the thing, smashed its windscreen at the side of the road lol, called a police a cunt because they said i couldnt have it sitting on the A9 until someone came to collect it. I had to pay for their recovery company. So i stripped shit off it to sell. The shell is crushed, i am left massivly out of pocket and with a handfull of shitey bits.

was on to this lad about car needs a lot of work for money his asking bumper f**ked l/h rear beading missing 2 different front seats none of the standard pipeing or airbox left under bonnet just a made up ic kit back bumpers out of shape looks like it backed into something also panel that goes under the front bumper is missing it bolts to both wings what kind of money ye think its worth?? was going to make offer but nothing near 3k

Ahh yeah well ehh about that, i got it all sorted and through MOT and that, had it on the road a few days and then the engine decided it wanted to be a 3cyl and didnt want to have all its rods inside it anymore... So long story short i took a massive rage at the thing, smashed its windscreen at the side of the road lol, called a police a cunt because they said i couldnt have it sitting on the A9 until someone came to collect it. I had to pay for their recovery company. So i stripped shit off it to sell. The shell is crushed, i am left massivly out of pocket and with a handfull of shitey bits.

you my friend, r a dick!

cany believe u done that! that was an easy fix ya fuckin willy! am angry at u, u wer there man, u wer actually there! wtf!!

see when a see u, am gonae slap ye. mark ma words.

jesus h christ im speechless. me, I, am actually speechless.

Dale, where abouts did you see this ?? I live in Stirling and have never seen this or even heard about it !!

FMIC looks awful and turbo welded to mani made me laugh a bit haha.

eh it was parked out side Motac, on Glasgow road, and thats shitty bout your starlet mate.

What a dick for wrecking that bumper that fmic looks stupid still a nice car think browner is after one of these to compleat his collection

Yeah I am looking for one but a proper mint one not that shitebox. He has wrecked a good car there if he left it alone it would be worth twice the price in its original state. I would give 6k no problem for a good original car