Best tyres for a daily v need as much grip as poss!! (dry)

Uniroyal rain sport 2's

Rate these over Toyos or Paradas all day. Epic grip in the dry and awesome grip in the wet. Possibly my favourite ever tyre.

Haven't tried the new design F1s hough :p

Sure there is like 146 threads about these tyres on here lol, Rainsports for all round, paradas for BONE dry anything else there useless, Proxies arent bad but all in all the rainsport is the best.

Unless you can afford the like Of advan Neovas or Toyo R1Rs etc

im running 252bhp and 1st and 2nd just spins on these shitty milanza heros no lsd fitted till the weekend but I need a good set of tryes that will grip like fuck in the dry I went to santa pod and couldn't get less than 15 seconds which is shockly bad! I see other starlets getting 14 dead running less power!

yoko ad08 or eagle f1 for the win I think anyone know if they sell 195 45 15s anywere? or even 50s

Rainsport 2 get my vote, brilliant tyre with loads of grip and good wear

Ditto, recently bought some part worns and I regret not getting some new Rainsports, they last so long!

these rainsports are getting good feeback but can pick them up really cheap over other tryes like ad08s etc there shit hot in the rain app but not as good in the dry as the ad08 and eagle f1s

I've had my ad08's for a fair while now and both wet and dry grip far outseeds my t1r's they do need a little bit of heat but once there they are fantastic.

Just done a few hours on track with them and they still have plenty loads left and have done a good few 1000 miles now. Plus pod launches and your general hacking about like a twat.

Theyve been given an A rating in the wet as well which is better than the rainsports.

I got mine on a set of wheels and the cost of the tyres alone would have cost more than i paid for them though lol so there is a downside to them haha