Civic content - 5th Gen EG9 VTi

Next thing you know....

9BE277A7-3BC3-4162-BE43-A5BA42637A5A-459

He'll be vin diesel himself hijacking shipments full of home cinema systems :lol:

"look out for Rogers on the side of the truck,dont forget my share of the deal" :rofl:

to be fair tho, i fuckin loved those civics lol

I'll superglue her vaj if it means I make it

im good with a needle n thread........

And a 4 door, really...

I had a couple of the coupes which were, ok-ish at best.

Yes really. Everyone has hatches and coupes... Nobody really keeps saloons but what some people don't know that

eg9's are welded similar to integra dc2's.. Too much Honda info this aint my territory ;)

Not at all... VTEC is the way forward :)

Need something more practical

Yes of course Vtec is the way forward with lack of torque, for ever waiting for it to kick in and when it does you have to put a litre of oil back in a time :p

ukSTARLETowners.com

Whats wrong with posting other cars on this site.

Unless your convinced starlets are the be all and end all of everything, in which case all I could say is lol

Whats wrong with posting other cars on this site.

Unless your convinced starlets are the be all and end all of everything, in which case all I could say is lol

then u obv dont know me at all then do u.

when sumthin irrelevant is posted i shall speak up however i choose, joys of a public forum/partial trolling, last i heard this wasnt civiclife.......

BHAM! n theres your dinner

then u obv dont know me at all then do u.

when sumthin irrelevant is posted i shall speak up however i choose, joys of a public forum/partial trolling, last i heard this wasnt civiclife.......

BHAM! n theres your dinner

As soon as someone posts somthing related to a car other than a starlet or in favour of another car over a starlet your allways the first to diss off that person or car.

Your right i dont know you for shit but i can read your posts and get a 'rough' idea

I had nachos for dinner.

Keep trolling :thumbsup:

Edited by wssoR

As soon as someone posts somthing related to a car other than a starlet or in favour of another car over a starlet your allways the first to diss off that person or car.

Your right i dont know you for shit but i can read your posts and get a 'rough' idea

I had nachos for dinner.

Keep trolling :thumbsup:

can u prove im the 1st? NOPE.

cany judge a person by there posts so shut your mouth.

hope u enjoyed your nachos

wssoruksogimpmascot_zps2d7eeab9.jpg