thinking of going td04, what money will i be looking at etc?

Hi lads

After jf2 yesterday, the car did well and I am happy with it however I am swaying towards a td04 kit, what kinda price would I get for my current setup ? Zisco ramhorn mani with ct9 hybrid , screamer and external gate...

Im liking the wepr kits or racetech but don't wanna splash out loads.....what would you reccomend?

Cheers :)

Wepr do look ace but over a k brand new.....I've got dean pming me an explanation of what kit he can do me and I'd just have to source the turbo.....what wepr kit is the one to go for......jamie yours is from racetech ain't it bro ?

I paid 346 for new External wastegated manifold Decat Screamer pipe With there sale

What else other than the turbo did you need to buy ? Nbwhere did you source the turbo ? If i bought the kit what else would I need basically ?

Cheers lads

Apart from the mani, decat, screamer, youd also need,

external wastegate

oil feed

oil return

turbo

waterlines, not always needed

gaskets, washers & banjo bolts

TD04s can be picked up on here, ebay, scooby forums etc.

You might need to run a civic radiator with some TD04 kits,because of lack of space, and also supporting mods etc.

Couple of guides in the wiki section on UKSO :)

basically mate I sourced my own turbo kit which in total cost me rough 780 quid for FULL turbo kit! dunno where there getting 1000k+ tbh

got the wepr mani/decat and screamer- 346

td recon tdo4 turbo-180

race tech water and td oil lines with bolts sourced from store- 70

gaskets-34

tial wastegate-170

Edited by iamlegend

I paid 346 quid for newExternal wastegated manifoldDecatScreamer pipeWith there sale on :)

This!

I payed £40 for the turbo, rebuilt it for free. And used my existing wastegate, lines were about £50 and then I sold my old ct9 Zisco kit for £220