Problems with my breaks can someone explain

Basically my front break on the passenger side started squealing and squeaking so we took the calliper off lubed up the pistons and tool out the old pads to find the pad on the inside of the calliper was bent the pad was coming off of the metal backing so changed the pads and have driven it about 3-4 days and the same thing has happend the previous pads were fitted by my local garage and these by myself yet the same thing has happend again on the same pad made sure everything was as it should be Aswel don't see why it's happening or what's causing it

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Sam

WHat condition is the disc in? As your ment to do discs and pads at the same time really!

If the pad was that nakered... I can only imagine the disc would be fooked as well!

The disk seemed to be ok didn't appear to be warped or have any cracks in it or anything but I'm no mechanic so you think it could be the disks

Well I serviced the callipers when I changed the pads greased up the pistons and they were all making freely and everything went back as it should and its bent and destroyed a new pad in a matter of days

Sounds like the disc is warped all your calumets are tight aren't they. Haven't worked loose or anything

Sounds like the disc is warped all your calipers are tight aren't they. Haven't worked loose or anything

This is a really odd one!! A pad breaking off it's backing would suggest massive overheating (ie caliper sticking on - due to sticky sliders, sticky pistons or sticking-pads). But you say it's ok?

By the way you should make sure you never get normal mineral oil or grease on brake rubber seals as it can perish them, lubricate the pistons with brake fluid when you put them in the caliper....

MASSIVE wheel bearing failure might do this too in theory, but the wheel would be all over the place so you'd notice. Or crash.

Stripped caliper bolt - tightening slightly then slipping "loose" again?

The pads not totally breaking off the backing its bending the backing away from the pad on the top part of the pad on the inside of the disk

All the sliders and pistons are lubricated and would seem to be moving freely

Just don't want to she'll out for disks when it could well be the calliper itself ?

As to checking the lining in the flexi pipe how would I do this

Thanks