Secret escapes advert

u two are redic lol if u guys fancy some where while on the covert mission to stay why hit me up ive got a flat it rent out in nottinghill gate that ill give you for the night just for all the effort made

lol flat screens in the loft and in the bedroom and a mini screen in front the shitter hahahahaah lol

as for the beers your out of luck as im in the caribbean mate.... so i guess there is not shot in there for me

if however u can line up kate beckinsale.... man i move back to london instantly to live just to hold her hand.... that way everytime i wank off illl know that her hand touched me dick ....

Hahahaha im with you there, kate beckinsale is a beauty! She always texts me and rings me but im always too busy with cheryl cole, and she doesnt like the idea of me vs 2.

Someday......

she'd get something stiff, but it wouldnt be a 7

Hahahaha.

I never noticed the toilet shitter part! That is cool as fuck, i take at least an hour when im dropping the kids off at the pool anyway, so a tv would make it even worse!

A 5? No wayyyyyyy!