Craziest engine conversions ever put in a ep82 or ep91.....

aye a have actually.

abuse of power tbh and obv i struck a chord or it wouldve been left.

freedom of speech n all that eh...

Abuse of power? Don't give me that bollocks, contact any moderator on here and I'm sure they'll agree with me deleting the comment. Ain't struck no chord with me as I wasn't involved the whole geo scenario so I personally don't give a fuck but I know a lot of the other moderators had a lot to deal with when it all kicked off so as a team I'm looking out for them, just like I'm asked to do in being a moderator.

Fucking abuse of power... Lolz

lol i know more about the whole situation than u do lol but im not goin into that as i prefer to not start an argument thats been seen before, many times.

for the benefit of all on here, y dont we put up a map of britain and put a wee red dot on EVERY mods location and what do ya know, very close knit bar the odd 1 in ireland and unless im mistaken, NONE in scotland....hmmm, funny that.....

Exactly so you know the stress caused then yeah? In the future don't mention it and I won't have to delete comments. Resulting in no arguments?

Step up to the plate and become the first Scottish mod then? Mods are chosen carefully by admin and tbh it's working pretty well at the minute.

wot i know wud surprise u. and yet again freedom of speech......

u say step up to the plate....i have been consistantly for a long time, correct people on their half arsed adverts with poor or no pix etc, i also know my stuff about these wee cars but yet certain people still get a spot before myself and others. some of which wernt even in nursery when i experienced my first starlet. so whats the point lol

Geo is looking for mods on UKSC Paul, as its back online now, as i'm sure youre aware ;)

Two members on this forum are modding away over there trying to bring it back to former glory.

Just saying...