Summer MADDness N.E event

Right guys got a few pics from summer MADDness and thought id share with you a few local (North East) starlets from our club. Everyone starlet i saw was very clean and if i was abit more on the ball id have asked the owners of them if we could all get a pic of the cars together as there were some great exaples there, and would of looked great for the club. Anyways heres the pics enjoy :)

THE START OF THE CONVOY:

null-16.png

null-5.jpg

null-7.png

STARLETS:

null-8.png

null-4.png

null-11.png

null-15.png

null-13.png

null-10.png

null-14.png

null-18.png

null-19.jpg

null-23.png

null-20.jpg

null-21.png

null-22.png

*Sorry for the quality of some of the pics*

Mark

Edited by M.B-glanza

No picture i have seen of it does it justice its so unreal in the flesh! I managed to get 2 pics of it before the camera died lol next year ill deffinatly be taking a dslr down to this event. Some of the cars were amazing.!

These pics really dont do the cars any justice.. Hey fellas check out the local meet section if any of u guys are intrested I've put a date up for a meet if u fellas are up for it.. cheers lads.

Mark.

Edited by M.B-glanza

Yeh it was a full rep inc engine, not sure who the guy is tho we were wandering around getting pics and just got chatting and ended up parking our Vs next to his for some pics.

So many nice cars in one place lol just wish i had a better camera lol