I finally got a GlanzaV about 3 months ago, after about a year and a half looking for one and learning all about these little flyers. I got it from 200bhp cars in Newcastle, personal import business, turns out i dont think i could have bought a better 1996 example, fresh import, had only been in the uk for about 3 weeks.. Some of you might have seen this on e-bay ..

Bought with mods on - HKS Super Drager Exhaust(Full System) , HKS Super flow induction kit, Twin plated clutch, 15" Rays alloys, Blitz boost gauge, Jam Racing ECU, MOMO steering wheel, Recaro seat with sabelt harness`s ..

Mods Done - HKS turbo timer, RS*R Down springs, TRD white gear knob, TRD AND TOM`s Badges, Soon to fit HKS bov V2

63566307_a171a14a1191437672.jpg63566307_b68665751191437758.jpg63566307_41f9fd051191438652.jpg63566307_c2b288631191438735.jpg

Hope You Guys and Gals like :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol

it depends, i rate them highly, the spring rates are close to standard but the ride hight is lower, i ran a set on my old glanza and they were pretty effective compared to coilovers,

id recomend them but some people have comented that they make the arse end sit too high

Dont listen to anybody else telling you about rsr springs... i`ve got the RSR Down springs, Dont go for the race ones, the down springs are progressive springs, they are a little soft when driving normaly, but are pretty good when you want to go hard, plus, just give you that bit more confidence when on the good old scottish B roads :p

Dont listen to anybody else telling you about rsr springs... i`ve got the RSR Down springs, Dont go for the race ones, the down springs are progressive springs, they are a little soft when driving normaly, but are pretty good when you want to go hard, plus, just give you that bit more confidence when on the good old scottish B roads

Cheers for the advice. Shame I live near London! :p

• 1 year later...

I think i`m neeeding a well earned update on this i think, so here goes.............

Since my last post i have got

mild steel manifolds fitted and de-cat

HKS Actuator

C`s Quickshift

Uprated the dampers with Koni`s with RS-R springs

Rear strut brace fitted

Carbing cooling panel

I`ve got a Forge BOV waiting to be fitted

And timing belt done about 20 miles ago

+ generaly tided the car up here and there

Pic to go with it ................

63566307_9af9b55b1234117213.jpg

63566307_f25fb1311234117265.jpg

63566307_f62eefe41234117300.jpg

63566307_621a3a721234117422.jpg

63566307_2eb155791234117342.jpg

Done !

:)

Nice car you have there mate. Why your rear beam looks like its rusting i dont know! the car looks clean all round tho and that radiator says to me it's been on there for a looong time... perhaps never had any front end troubles?

where was the rear brace from?

The car is pretty clean, i`m the first uk owner of the car since i got it from Andy at 200bhp cars about a year and a half ago.

The car has had no front end damage at all

The strut brace i got from JDM Performance, the handling mods are more managable and comfortable to live with than coilovers i think..

The front splitter is from a Seat cupra-R

:)

I did get a front mount a while ago from HDI, but i did`nt like it at all ! I`ve seen a few guys on here with some success but for me it did`nt fit well, as i found out i clashed with the front fog lights, so which in turn made it a bit of a b*****d to put the bumper back on. The kit was supposed to fit with the A/C but it was a bit of a struggle, with things being a bit tight for space and also having the A/C fan in the way. In short i personally did`nt like it so it had to go for sale, along with my HKS SSQV2, because i had a mate fabricate the mounting cup for the BOV on the inlet pipe..

I dont think i`ll be spending a huge amount of money on the car a present, becuase i have a planned trip to Australia in October, so need to save the pennies

:D