Any glanza's around fife?

Yeah, im in cupar. Theres a black one from st monans. One in newton of falkland too.

Theres a few that ive seen about but no idea who they belong to or where theyre from. A couple over dundee way too.

And also seen a pink jam kitted rep in dunfermline.

martin browns will be back on the road in the not to distant future

Ive got a GT Advance and from glenrothes mate, hopfully have it ready for the road soon? but ive been saying that for a year.. haha, have you got a pic of your glanza pal?

Yeah Martin, i struck lucky and got a 4wd EP85 :0 Its off the road just now but its getting turbo'd soon. Aye ano man it would be quality to get a big meet going.

Would suggest a Sunday at Crail, rock up early door put a few runs down and have a good laugh inbetween :)

Yeah Martin, i struck lucky and got a 4wd EP85 :0 Its off the road just now but its getting turbo'd soon. Aye ano man it would be quality to get a big meet going.

Would suggest a Sunday at Crail, rock up early door put a few runs down and have a good laugh inbetween :)

lol thought you were done with it all? :p, would like to see a nicely tuned 4wd ep, u shouldnt of sold your turbo kit ;) crail is a good idea, but we will be in prime time for the shitty ass weather

by the time we organise something lol im hoping to get a few track days at KH before december, fingers crossed!

Haha well i couldn't stay away from them man, sold a lot of stuff i wish i hadn't but ohwell. I have a Zisco topmount kit on the way, just need to find a nice turbo for it :) You finally seeing the end of the build then man, motor back from TD yet ?