not a starlet...or a toyota...but...

hi guys. i know its not a starlet..but the car is for sale and im on the hunt for a nice glanza, just gotta get rid of this first. just thought i'd show you my car seens im a member :D

dsc00833_edited.jpg

dsc00831_edited.jpg

dsc00835_edited.jpg

dsc00836_edited.jpg

and what she used to look like back in the day.....

jayscorsa019.jpg

jayscorsa018.jpg

Jay :D

thats minted mate,

looks alot better without the bodykit

i love that type of look, tuff rims on a smooth bodywork

dont linch me people but ive always had a soft spot for corsas and novas done right like that.

that must be plenty fast mate, is that an xe i spy in there?

thanks guys :D

took the kit and everything off because i've grown out of tacky stuff like that. it handles so much better now and is alot quiker without all the added wieght. its fast, but a glanza with the same power would be alot quicker. yeah its an xe under there, probably running around 155bhp. only done exhaust and viper induction kit.

took it up santa pod and it ran a 15.3. that was with it like in the last pics. haven't had the chance to take it up there since shedding wieght. should be good for mid to high 14's now though.

handles alright. understeers quite a bit but you'd expect that from a fwd car with an engine not designed for it! :D a pug 106 gti will out handle it and a saxo vts, but they are good handling cars to begin with. the steering was very very heavy with 17's, no power steering and big engine. but with 15's steering is a lot lighter.

im after £3500 for it. and considering the conversion cost me £3000, i'd say its quite a bargain.

nice to see you on here lad!!

this is the only car that has ever scared me!! its VERY VERY fast.

and that was before he lost all the weight.

tis a bargain, by the way jay, im trying to convince james with the astra to buy it, but now he's intent on a suzuki baleno gsr!!! :D

Rich.

cheers rich :D

took sam out in it last night and he was very scared :D

if she doesn't sell for what i want then im going to get throttle bodies for her, try and get it up to near 200+ bhp. that should be fun.

yeah there the ones i've been looking at enzo, the tp208 kit is £1600+vat i believe. im not sure what other things are needed on top of this package though. still rather have a little japmobil though :D

yeah theres one from up in scotland thats got 250bhp, does 0-60 in 4.97 seconds :D wouldn't mind that sort of power, but dont want to spend silly money!! sofstars are to heavy! mine are pro race 1.2's, think there weight is around 5.5kg a wheel. :D gsi kit with softstars is a cool look though :D