So a bit sooner than I expected lol but Jess booked to have her windows tinted today lol! I finished work early and ran the car over to pimp that shiz! :) they look really cool tbf! Also got all the Rubstrips glue off the passenger side now, Jess is going to start on the driver side tomorrow :) also picked up oil, fuel filters and oil ready to give it a service the weekend :) she's getting there!

20130827_194508_zps2f4496db.jpg

20130827_194531_zpsb3c86d36.jpg

Up next:

-Jap plates

-Front lip

-Wheel re-colour :)

Edited by griffo20022
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys well not much has gone on atm. Jess has been enjoying her SR :) when we bought the car a load of oil had been spilt on the boot carpet so we decided to replace it. However Jess decided she wanted something a little different lol!

20130916_192242_zps3b183c25.jpg

Definately different lmao works though I guess haha thats her girly touch on the car sorted! Also managed to service the car the other week, nice n easy! Heres a random couple pics from the other night :)

2013-09-12184738_zps6a13428e.png

20130912_184403_zpseafa6e3d.jpg

The MR2 wheels are off atm ive fitted the BR's off the Civic which look really cool tbf! Plans are to either keep the BR's and repaint them or repaint and refit the MR2 wheels I do like the look of 14's though if im honest, will grab a couple pics later :)

all about 14's on the n/a! not enough people do it!

Yer thats what im thinking tbf 15's look good on kitted Starlets, Glanzas etc but with the slightly more stock rounded looking NA's I think 15's look a little rollerskatey if you know what I mean? Anyway got a quick pic on the BR's :)

20131003_185922_LLS_zps88b569c8.jpg

Yer i've seen a few people run a Glanza bumper they do look good, I don't think Jess is too fussed though tbf so we'll see lol! Our Fraudway mirrors arrived today though :) I'd ordered one a while back for my EF and thought they worked great so ordered two more up for the Starlet and the MX5 :)

20131005_095232_zps1797bf44.jpg

and in the Starlet (Trying to hide out the shot lol!)

20131005_095434_zpsfe6b290f.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This weekend we got some Starlet GT seats fitted in the SR :) I was happy because they sit lower and far more supportive than the original seats! They look much cooler too!

Crapped myself today though as they came out from a GT where the belt buckles mounted to the floor! I didn't realise there were different types fml lol!

Luckily I managed to adapt a spacer and a longer bolt to fit them on one of the rail mounts so we're all good! :)

20131027_170635_LLS_zps9cbc2862.jpg

Much better :)

Quick pic from out at our local the other night :)

DSC_0031_zps235f25cd.jpg

Next up is new steering wheel and lowering me thinks!

Edited by griffo20022

deffo, have a look at my build thread (red dead) to see how it looks lowered on these wheels :)

cant swap these JDM yo wheels for rota :) lol. oj, i know a guy selling a pink set right now in tidy condition, hes also a forum member

deffo, have a look at my build thread (red dead) to see how it looks lowered on these wheels :)

cant swap these JDM yo wheels for rota :) lol. oj, i know a guy selling a pink set right now in tidy condition, hes also a forum member

I saw red dead dude looks well cool! How much is it lowered by? I think I'll be looking around 40mm. Yer 527's are cool! Will see what's around at the time when we're looking :) the mirrors handy more then anything, covers blind spots well :) I run one in both my civic and MX as well lol

• 1 month later...

Thanks dude. Wheels are picked up and love em! I'm well jealous of em lol

20131212_203152_zps9d9589fa.jpg

They're Enkeis (Any ideas on what model they are? 15x6.5 et32 I think. I THINK they're 3pc splits but unsure! A polish up and some nice Enkei center logos and they'll be bang on :)

Arrrr right, the story I got about the wheels is the guy I who I bought em from his mate of a mate had em imported and they sent them packed in the boot of a skyline lol wether thats true or not I dont know just wanna find out what model they are lol. I really want them on my EF Civic lol! :(

Arrrr right, the story I got about the wheels is the guy I who I bought em from his mate of a mate had em imported and they sent them packed in the boot of a skyline lol wether thats true or not I dont know just wanna find out what model they are lol. I really want them on my EF Civic lol! :(

Oh I dunno lol, thats what I thought, ill ask my mate see what he says :)