Hey guys, I'm Mike. I recently bought a Toyota Starlet S, 1332cc Jap import. £500.

I really like this car (maybe its because its my first car), love driving it! Clocked up 360 miles in one week.

I am interested in mod'ing it a little, but nothing major, don't want to bump up insurance :lol:

I was thinking mayve headlights or any interior options? Also, do you know how I should get out the dent on the drivers side wing? 'Tis quite big :lol:

Here are some pictures of it.

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.ph...de0124cdc49e444

(sorry, can someone link these directly up? I can't do it for the life of me...)

Any advice, tips or tricks I should know?

See you 'round,

Cheers,

Welcome to UKSC mate. I think you might be the first EP82 S on the site.

To get your pics to load up on the forum mate, you need to use something like photobucket and store all your pics in there. Then all you need to do is just paste the image code. Hope that helps mate.

I think you might be the first EP82 S on the site

I guess thats my car number/name? Sorry, haven't a clue. Is there a list of all the number/names out there for all the cars?

Looks good dude! Nice to see another N/A about! Welcome along!

Sorry again, but whats an N/A?

Haha, I really must suck...

Cheers!

Thanks for the info guys, really useful stuff to remember.

I was still wondering what mod's I should do on it? I mean, I don't want to change the wheels or engine just yet, but literally something to change the car so it's properly mine. I was thinking headlights, changing the actual casing to something nicer (I have seen some very nice ones out there) and the bulbs? What'd you guys think? Anything else I could do?

thats 4 wheel drive is it not?!

I wish! I haven't checked. It doesn't go round corners that well at all... haha. Red faces all round if it was eh?!

Cheers guys!

Mike

Welcome Mike, wow a EP82 S?!?! So how different is that from UK N/A EP82?

Enjoy your stay

I really don't know, if anyone can shed any light on this I would love to know. If I can be of help by taking a picture then I will!

silly me, these are the most powerful n/a ones arent they duh

Really? What do you mean, compared to the other EP82's or the other Starlets as well? Any idea on the power on it? I've got it to 118mph on a private road... it could go faster too.

Thanks for any help guys!

Cheers,

Alreet guys? I just got a PM from Jay (what a legend!), he sent all my car info over.

Here is what it is:-

"Engine code : AGMSK

It's a 4E-FE

Capacity : 1331cc

0-60 booktime : 9.6secs

Max output : 100PS @ 6,600rpm

Max torque : 11.8kg-m @ 5,200rpm

So basically she's a 100bhp JDM non-turbo model. I've seen these engines in the AWD EP85's imported locally. "

Couldn't have asked for more really, well chuffed with 100bhp, seems so much for the first car :wacko:

Just have to make sure no theives get to her :unsure:

On the lookout for Quadlights, anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers!