hi guys,

some may know i broke my gt after getting bored of never using it, now im after a daily i was set on glanza or not at all.

but i love how the gts look...

so my question is what are peoples thoughts on both, im wanting to know like standard road handling, what the quality of the interior is like complete. and stuff like road noise.

these questions are not the usuall 'how much hp will it hold' i know, its just i want a daily thats also nice to drive and doesnt feel like its been made from old micras lol :)

looking at 98 spec glanza or mk2 gt

GTs have the better interior id say, more old school, you can use harnesses with the standard seats, they are very comfy and hold well, also the seats are lower down than Glanza seats i do believe.

Ehh, 98 spec carpet looks better though :)

the seats are a bit sheet, nice shape for a standard seat mind.

I dislike the gt's seat's and interior it's just too old skool for me, some like it understandably.

Nice set of wrx/evo seats wouldn't go a miss. I'm quiet picky, if I get another glanza it must have the climate control the twisty knobs look toss, the one part of the dash bar the shape I love over the GT is definitely the clocks they look much more appealing and 'sporty'

Do the 96 and 98 have the white faces dials ? Or just 98? Theyre lovely anyway.

GTs dont have an airbag, good or bad.

Most GTs dont have ABS, good or bad.

Exterior looks, totally personal preference, i love them both :)

Climate control was an optional extra just like the GT's yeah.

White facias one all the dials across the glanza range, only difference is it looks to me as if the needle colour is more pinky red on 98's than amber used on 96's.

98 spec carpets do look better also.

I had a sunroof model before, but when i got it it had been replace with a sheet of metal and pop riveted in and sprayed, electric mirrror replaced with manual ones, there was also nothing more than the dash board left in and some seats lol, no carpet no roof lining not many plastics.

Ideally my next project would have electric mirrors, climate control, sunroof, etc etc lol very hard to find them all though!

Edited by TurboTobz

I think a glanza would probably be better suited for a daily, I think the interior is nicer, bit more modern and you don't actually feel like your in a tin can. The seats are shit though.

Glanza I had just lowered on shock and spring setup I thought handled like shit, but with a few tweaks I'm sure it could be better. Glanza also looks more modern on the outside, that said thought I prefer GT's because I think they got a better range of styling.

Gt all the way for me look better drive better and getting hard to Find how many glanzas do you see compared to gts interior wise I had an ep91 n/a for a while and there the same as the glanzas on the inside bar a few things and I hated it just so bland and boring but this Is just my opinion

both amazing cars but for looks and interior the gt is way ahead, (i dont like modern electric winders for windows etc as they fail sometimes)i am a old style person and hate having electric everything blah blah blah.

saying that i have an ep91,very good car,just prefer gts

• 5 months later...