Dunno wheather any of you have heard about it.

http://www.bhpcars.co.uk/mlr/Combe-crash.wmv in car footage from Simon Norris' evo.

pretty major crash if ask me.

And after people saying that Simon Norris cant drive on the Castle Coombe forum. Here is his post back to them.

SIMON

Thanks for all the kind comments from everyone, feeling Ok if a little sore today!

Everyone has their own opinions on a situation based on experience and vision of the incident, whether it be from inside the car or on video afterwards.

Some facts for you though;

1) I think the accident was my fault, but at the time could not be avoided.

2) The first thing I did was ask the other girl how she was, apologised and shook her hand in the medics room.

3) I was not driving beyond my talent or ability. This was a bad racing incident for which I feel responsible.

4) Gary stopped me from overtaking him at the Esses one lap earlier when we touched side by side, I had the inside line and he had to take the grass. At this time I had gained a position by

virtue of me being in front into the corner on the inside. On the following lap I tried to out brake him on the outside instead and locked up meant me having to take to the grass. I ended up in front and did not know that I should yield this gained place, I held my hand up to appologise but did not know what was the correct etiquette. I have spoken with Gary about this and appologised.

5) I already stated to one of Chirssy's friends that if Castle Combe declare the accident my fault I would pay her £1000 towards her repair bill.

6) Something needs to be done about the differing speeds in this championship, no one has more of a right to be in it than another but the speed differential is dangerous.

Finally I will be back with another car next year and intend to silence all the people who say I can't drive and do my talking on the race track.

Cheers all and sorry to Chrissy!

Simon

Sounds like a pretty nice guy really.

after seeing the video i was going to say that he was to blame and end of, although true glad to see that he admitted that and apologised and its good of him to offer to pay for her repairs (though he may do it himself to save cost but hey its simon norris if i was her i would want him to do it lol.)so as said sounds a decent guy.