Zisco manifold continously blowing

I Brought a zisco manifold from ebay (yeah shouldn't off), and it keeps blowing manifold gaskets it's been through two now it's fine when it starts as soon as boost is hit, ticks from manifold and the bolts can be Done up tighter. would there be anything causing the problem in the head like the bolts not nipping up? or maybe the manifold needs skimming.

Thanks

I would check both flanges on the manifold are straight and get them skimmed if required, when reassembling I would use some Loctite thread lock too.

that is next on the agenda, to get skimmed.

We put loctite and they still moved when manifold got hot.

Where do I get decent gaskets?

and the first that blew I made myself, so probably extremely unlucky with the gaskets.

chess

That's why your having trouble the manifold will be fine being zisco the gasket is at fault, id workz supply genuine metal gaskets that won't blow every time you hit boost

My mate had the same problem, changed the gasket to a decent one and has been fine since. They fray apart are cause a ticking sound his was mani to turbo i believe.

Yeah this is exactly it mate, nail on the head. It's fine on idle as soon as boost is hit, starts ticking.