JapShow Finale Pics

here are a few of mine, took loads so may put some more up later :unsure:

'seed' if you dont mind me asking what camera did you use as the saturation on some of the red supras is a bit wrong.....

Sorry about the quality had to resize them :wacko:

IMG_9278-01Medium.jpg

IMG_9298-01Medium.jpg

IMG_9272-01Medium.jpg

IMG_9269-01Medium.jpg

IMG_9262-01Medium.jpg

IMG_9198-01Medium.jpg

IMG_9343-01Medium.jpg

Hey fishyjnr, what times did you run at pod mate?

haha i didn't mate, that was my bro (fishy89) i was just taking photos :wacko:

I think the best he ran was 17.8....

Are you the one which the blue sportif with the glanza front?!?! if so what mods have you done to it lol.....

Rob

EDIT - Just had a look at your other threads and you are the one with the blue one lol..... we were having a little play on the way down to the pod lol :unsure: didn't think my bros car did to badly with just a 'rolla manifold, and stock exhaust.......

haha i didn't mate, that was my bro (fishy89) i was just taking photos ;)

I think the best he ran was 17.8....

Are you the one which the blue sportif with the glanza front?!?! if so what mods have you done to it lol.....

Rob

EDIT - Just had a look at your other threads and you are the one with the blue one lol..... we were having a little play on the way down to the pod lol :) didn't think my bros car did to badly with just a 'rolla manifold, and stock exhaust.......

hehe yeh your bro's is well nippy mate. I need to get the rolla mani for mine. Only mods I've done is the back import plate and the aftermarket wheel. The fastest run i ran at pod that day was a 17.5 with a full tank of petrol. I'm gonna strip out the back seats next time I go to pod for a RWYB.