Year: 1994/M
Model: Toyota Starlet GT Turbo - TD04L
Tax: May 2014
MOT: November 2014
Mileage: 135000kms (Roughly 84k miles)
Colour: 205 Black Metallic

Description:
Hello everyone and for sale I have a 1994 Toyota starlet GT turbo that you guys may have seen before (Previously belonging to N80Jamie and Amir (Ali_legend on here). I love this car and it's been a good car throughout the time I've owned it and have attended shows like Japfest2 in it with no trouble at all however getting a new job that requires a longer motorway commute means that unfortunately the car has to go. The car runs perfect and I have a folder full of previous receipts (from Japan and from here) and MOTs and anyone who reads through this will see it's had no expense spared on it. During my ownership it has only ever been run on Shell V-Power fuel and has always been warmed up before boosting as well as being cooled down before being turned off (turbo timer). The car comes with two keys (one original Toyota and a spare). The car is currently running wastegate pressure on the TD04L so around 0.4/0.5bar and pulls cleanly through the rev range. This is a good base for anyone wanting a reasonably powerful TD04 starlet! The car has been serviced this week ready for a new buyer to come and view.

Engine:

New Oe rings
New Oe shells
New Oe gasket set including head gasket
Stage 1 ported and polished head
Skimmed head
Honed block
Inlet and exhaust ports matched
BLITZ front mount Intercooler
Magnacor KV85 Ignition Leads - 2 weeks old with receipt
Rocker Cover Painted Arden Blue (Could do with a respray)
Uprated Engine + Gearbox Mounts
ToyoSports TD04 Manifold - 2 Months old
ToyoSports TD04 Decat/ Downpipe (Braced) - 2 Months old
TD04L Turbo
APEXi N1 Stainless Exhaust System
Anodised Blue Oil Catch Can
Custom Earthing Kit
Triple Core Alloy Radiator
FSE FPR
BLITZ Style sus Stainless Mesh Filter
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs - A week old/Freshly serviced for sale

Chassis:

Tein S Tech Lowering Springs
Uprated Dampers
TRD Front Anti Roll Bar
EBC Yellow Stuff Front Pads
Grooved Front Discs
EBC Ultimax Rear Pads
15x6.5 O.Z. Racing F1 Alloy wheels
Recently fitted KYB Excel-G Rear gas shock absorbers

Transmission:

Reconditioned Gearbox
Paddle Clutch

Interior:

OMP Steering Wheel
Impul Brake/Clutch Pedal Covers
Plasma Dials (Speedometer doesn't light up but the rest of the gauges do, meaning it's a loose wire or connection - never bothered me as speed is still visible at night)
Blitz Voice Guided Turbo Timer
KETGauge Boost Gauge
KETGauge Oil temp Gauge
FLi 4" integrator front speakers
Infinity Reference 6x9 speakers.
No headunit is included with the car.

Extras:

Original Wind Deflectors
OEM Aero side skirts
OEM Rear aero spats
Mitsuba Alpha II horn

Price: £2200 ono

Pictures:
L6PkQ1c.jpg:

echbM6v.jpg

88jRhcC.jpg

cb3GKOV.jpg

69tpgaw.jpg

HysCAwx.jpg

5MpIfsS.jpg

Contact Details: PM on here

Edited by Socks

why does this get more expensive each time it comes up for sale?

When I owned the car I got a cheap because it needed a lot of work! I carried out as much as I could, but then sold as I wanted a Honda again but there was still need for a lot more work, I can know see that shaf has carried this work out and got the car running perfect, I guess that's why the price is more then when I sold it when it wasn't running perfect.

nothing wrong with it besides the rear engine mount which Ali replaced.

Yh man, I got that changed man :)

why does this get more expensive each time it comes up for sale?

Because I've had to do a fair bit of work on it and spent a lot in parts and time to get it to how it is. This includes: rewiring of headlight sockets, new exhaust manifold and decat which had to be braced, rewiring the gauges, new HT leads, new distributor cap and rotor arm, new plugs, rewiring the complete stereo system so a head unit could actually be fitted (was a mess when I got it), change the drivers seat out for a better condition one and more. Basically I've changed everything needed for it to run right and reliably as it was quite a project car when I got it and no expense has been spared on it. I wish I could keep it but job circumstances have changed.