Hybrid turbo .... No power ????

Fit my hybrid turbo lastnight and the car has next to no power ?! Can anyone tell me what to do or check ? My standard turbo had alot more power

It's only coming up one light on the turbo bit on the dash and that's about 4k rpm ??

Any ideas

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would check for vacuum leaks mate, check that your intake isn't blocked if your meshed, check for cracked manifold/downpipe, intercooler pipes split, intercooler split/cracked check for all the obvious things first, failing that turbo could be knackerd

Hope you get it sorted mate :)

Turbo has just been rebuilt dude ! So it's not that, and wee never took much off but I will check it anyway and noting is cracked dude it's a nightmare I'm ready to give up :(

I apologise I didn't know it was rebuilt lol :) nah don't give up just keep cracking on with it I'm sure it's something simple like a pipe come off or split just go over everything you touched to remove it :) let us know when you sort it!

I need help man only thing I can think of is the pipe that joins on the turbo to go to int top mount gasket was pretty shit? Could that cause it

You have a leak there, if the gasket is missing/broken