ricky@race-tech. bad feedback part 2!!!

just looked in my email to find that hes refunded me the money for the scat rods i ordered like nearly 3 weeks ago,, he told me monday they would be with me wednesday-thursday and I havnt received anything and now i gotta wait 4 fucking days for the money to come back to my bank before i can order from somewhere else!! why refund me if they were on their way out?! and hes not answering is his fucking phone what is this guys deal?!!? never fucking bothering again, do yourself a favour and dont bother ordering from this guy, what a complete joke, wasting all my time!!!!

Edited by EPnick22

so, he just called me, trying to give me all this bullshit trying to catch me out when really Im not the one in the wrong. AFTER the first bad feedback he called me to tell me the courier is on its way and will get them wedensday, he just told me he cancelled the courier cause im an "arrogant arsehole" but didnt tell me this until now. what a complete waste of time, absolutely fuming!! apologize for my swearing im very annoyed

Edited by EPnick22

I haven't been in work for the last couple of days. Plus only half of Tuesday. I wouldnt be able to get the rods to you until next week so refunded. I offered a refund many times while they were been held up in customs. Sadly customs can do what they want up to 28 days with parts.

Just to make it clear I didn't call you trying to catch you out. I returned the missed calls I had from you.

stop trying to act all innocent mate, on the phone you were talking to me like a complete idiot, play it nicely on here so everything thinks youre the good guy, its got nothing to do with the customs, its to do with you messing me about telling me TWICE they were on their way out on 2 separate occasions, Ive ordered 1000s of ££s worth of parts online from so many online traders, youre the only one whos given me an issue. do yourself a favour and dont even bother talking to me trying to explain yourself, its all a load of crap

and also if they were in stock then how comes on monday you called me to tell me "the courier is on its way to get them" but you decided to cancel it cause im a "complete arsehole", how comes you just told me theyre not in stock til next week even if i did want them? and why didnt you refund me on monday? rather than now? so i wouldnt get my money til next week.....real sly.....

I remember took the piss out of me ALLDAY fitting my emu on my starlet but decided to blow up my stock ecu and boost controller was fried oh and my emu was when I bought it was fucked allready... Hmmmmmm but was a working unit when sold to me...

wasted mine and my dads time and we travelled for 4 hours and waited 10+hours waiting for a service to be done...

so yea drive was great fun back.not. Emu broke.. Boost controler solenoid fried.. God knows how it had been fried lol lucky I bought it of from ebay and the trader said send it back and we will inspect on the part..

Phone call next day and said to me jeez this has been well and truley fried god knows how that could happen! Was a full working unit until went there..

Nice

But sorry this isn't my thread to be reporting on so... Just never been bothered to leave feedback tbh

I ain't jumping on no band wagon! I ain't bored and tbh couldn't be arsed to even write this but i think people need to kno!

It was a awful day for me and papa

:)

Edited by iamlegend

and also if they were in stock then how comes on monday you called me to tell me "the courier is on its way to get them" but you decided to cancel it cause im a "complete arsehole", how comes you just told me theyre not in stock til next week even if i did want them? and why didnt you refund me on monday? rather than now? so i wouldnt get my money til next week.....real sly.....

As said, you no longer wish to discuss so we'll leave it there.

My courier collects from the airport/dock depending what it is. It is the cheaper way to import goods. On Monday I didn't know I would be off until Friday. I refunded you yesterday morning and sent an email so you had time to order them for the weekend as knew I wouldn't be able to get them out.

I remember took the piss out of me ALLDAY fitting my emu on my starlet but decided to blow up my stock ecu and boost controller was fried oh and my emu was when I bought it was fucked allready... Hmmmmmm but was a working unit when sold to me...

wasted mine and my dads time and we travelled for 4 hours and waited 10+hours waiting for a service to be done...

so yea drive was great fun back.not. Emu broke.. Boost controler solenoid fried.. God knows how it had been fried lol lucky I bought it of from ebay and the trader said send it back and we will inspect on the part..

Phone call next day and said to me jeez this has been well and truley fried god knows how that could happen! Was a full working unit until went there..

Nice

But sorry this isn't my thread to be reporting on so... Just never been bothered to leave feedback tbh

When your EMU was connected to power it drew circa 10 amps from memory.

However I find it most interesting we "fried" your boost control solenoid. How could this be? You could connect a boost control solenoid directly to the battery for a LONG time before it would become damaged. The actual boost controller would fail long before the solenoid. IIRC (its going back years now) It was a Gizmo, these are particularly weak on the PWM power supply so that would certain fail first.

At each stage if an item is out of stock I tell the customers. (unless its due within 48 hours or a length of time that is acceptable).

Usually most items clear customs in 24/48 hours, in this case it was a couple of weeks.

I haven't stolen anybodies money. Or refused a refund. Infact I've offered a refund many times, it was refused, in this case because we are considerably cheaper.

We are trying to get in a position where everything is in stock that we sell. However buyers tend to be like buses. Nothing for months then 5 of 1 item in a week!

LOL ok so my boost controler was brand new.. worked perfect for months and months then all off a sudden when it left you it stopped working hmmmm...

My lord this is such a coincidence.....

I kno you tell me god knows how it was fried...

Was boosting perfect before I came see use then I had to run it back on the wastegate..

Must of been when you blew up my stock ecu which you said you repared

Edited by iamlegend

IIRC we turned it off anyway because the car was fueling badly?

LOL ok so my boost controler was brand new.. worked perfect for months and months then all off a sudden when it left you it stopped working hmmmm...

My lord this is such a coincidence.....

I kno you tell me god knows how it was fried...
Was boosting perfect before I came see use then I had to run it back on the wastegate..

Must of been when you blew up my ecu which you said you repared

I can only vouch good things with Race-tech I have bought various things from them from custom manifolds, turbo kits, ecu's etc. and never had any issues and always when I have questions or need advise ricky has always been helpful and spoke on level.

Like Ricky says waiting for parts to be realised from customs is a nightmare.

I can only vouch good things with Race-tech I have bought various things from them from custom manifolds, turbo kits, ecu's etc. and never had any issues and always when I have questions or need advise ricky has always been helpful and spoke on level.

Like Ricky says waiting for parts to be realised from customs is a nightmare.

I agree with this.

sure he probably gives good service if the item is actually in stock, but you lied to me twice saying they were on their way to me and will arrive on a SPECIFIC day, how comes if you cancelled the courier monday, you didnt refund me then? rather than waiting 4 days down the line so i cant get my money til mid week next!! playing the innocent game mate wish I couldve recorded that phone call and put it here for everyone to hear, and the fact is like any good businessman or trader they wouldve worked to solve the problem, i didnt ask for a refund did i? i asked for the rods that I paid for, waited 3 weeks for, and didnt receive, and to what you said "As said, you no longer wish to discuss so we'll leave it there." shows you have no come back. do one mate.

This of any use? null_zps14563dfe.jpg

where who what when how where why where who!?!

so basically he is a liar liar pants on fire... hahaha

yeah, big time, lot of people have said this to me too, never ordering from the guy again, never been treated like such a mug in my life, never thought itd be by a well established trader on here!