Forged Turbo Starlet EP71

That was for sale not so long ago, the turbo's welded on lol... and some ones gone mad with the bumper. It certainly needs rescueing im unsure if it's actually as gooder spec as is made out, the previous for sale ad was a little backwards and gave a bad impression. All the same an awesome car, only ep71 in UK? Not sure if that's true, would be interested to know

Yeah, things have been thrown out of proportion, to sum things up I've been warned for 'trader bashing'? Aswell as basically taking the piss.

My point was the trader in question can defend himself my comment was not aimed at him either, it was a joke if it was damaging his business he would surely have commented. Lol very contradictory something's within the pm's!

Thats always the case mate. A well known member was recently banned and un-banned the other week on here for basically fuck all, (called someone special a moron) anyway i was shown the emails backwards and forwards and i was totally shocked to see the language and abuse that the member was getting from the 'chief' so to speak.

Just wait for the sweep sweep sweep.

Could be the same chief, unsure, top chief? Attitudes stink around here, but then there are some awesome people especially the people that have been here/uksc a while, most of them speak they're mind and don't sheep around worshiping certain things!

And I think I know who got banned, and if so he didn't deserve it, but the way he was treated was bad.

Edited by TurboTobz

I know man thats very true.

Its the members which make forums what they are tbh, i see very little input in 'normal threads' from many traders and such on here, i feel a lot of people that should be aren't putting in the effort that perhaps they should be to atleast post occasionally or engage in conversation outside of their own build threads !!

This is public for a reason Marc.

I've also noticed that everything's so dramatic in a build thread everywhere else it's how do I td04 what's an FCD do I need an fpr how do I get flames and nothing from the authors outside of there build thread. I feel a lot of it is focus'd on attention and rim licking, I could be wrong though that's just my perception.

I never remember these issues on ukstarletclub, I think most the old skoolers lurk on tgtt nowerdays.

Edited by TurboTobz

I've also noticed that everything's so dramatic in a build thread everywhere else it's how do I td04 what's an FCD do I need an fpr how do I get flames and nothing from the authors outside of there build thread. I feel a lot of it is focus'd on attention and rim licking, I could be wrong though that's just my perception.

I never remember these issues on ukstarletclub, I think most the old skoolers lurk on tgtt nowerdays.

You obviously dont read many posts then lol look how many wiki guides have been made to help all starlet owners. Did they do it for attention and rim licking?

Anways this thread has come off topic.

If the car is to be as good as it claims to be it could be a little beast! Id love a forged ep71!