Is this afr safe?

I fitted a wideband recently so i could cowboy my fueling for my td04 until i can get booked in for mapping

I was going to fit my new fpr when i was on the motorway and i had to sink the boot to overtake someone or else it was gonna cause a crash and i looked at my air / fuel ratio and it was reading from 11.7 down to around 10.3 after 4000rpm with the foot on the floor.

I've heard people saying a ratio of 11-11.7 is what your after so am wondering if its fueling ok with the standard fpr?

I usually get around 14-15 when idling / cruising at constant speed, 12-13's when in low boost 0 - 0.4bar, then when its 0.8 bar its under 11.7 as i said.

Obviously i will be getting the car mapped but for now would this be safe for the occasional blast?

Edited by Patches

Borewash is sub 10.0 afr apparently.

I run on my td04 an airfuel of 11.3 which is super safe although most people aim for 11.5-6 which is still very safe.

12.3 gave me a hole in piston last year which isnt something i will ever make the mistake of again,constanltly checking my air fuel is important to me.

I to have an innovate and also run a sard adjustable regulator.

Edited by mikey4410