a warm welcome to garage 786 from uksc

Guest Enzo

after spying a void in the starlet scene due to the ludicrus prices for fitting and mapping of ecus. . . .

Yasir got in touch as he is interested in versing himself in the ep culture, so after a few decent chats we started talking about maping and how its a funidmental process if you want to make your turbo ep respectably fast.

he really is a bang on bloke and knows his shit when it comes to efi tuning,

we started cracking away about the problem with decent mappers and the rediculus prices people are charging for mapping nationwide,

we also chatted about Paul Bartello(Rip) and about his manopily with mapping and the prices he charged,

so thank you to Yasir for giving us some good deals for uksc on mapping and may this be the start of something good for diversity within the EP scene

please check his forum but for a guide a fit and street tune of for an emanage ultimate is £130 and all piggy backs are catered for. (most people charge £3-400 for the same service.)

a warm welcome to all from uksc admin and staff,

feel free to spread the word on tgtt and other places people :p

Them prices are really affordable!

One question i have is where is the garage located? I dont know about anyone else on the west coast but where is there to get our cars tuned in scotland? AVA blow everyting up!

Welcome to UKSC Yasir.

It is very kind of you to offer your tuning services at affordable prices to the EP Scene.

It is a shame you are not located in NI.

Hope you enjoy being on the site.

We are steadily growing, but there are bigger and better things to come.

Joz

Hi everyone,

Thankyou very much for the walm welcome, and a bigger thanks to Enzo for making this all happen.

This forum is very good, and I like what I see. These EP's are becoming very very popular. I think theyve prooved to be awesome little cars. Which tick's good boxes in most people minds; cheap tax, cheap insurance, not to bad on fuel and gives cars with much bigger engines a very good run.

We are based in Leicester, however we use a dyno in chesterfield. But dont worry a nice big workshop is coming soon in Leicester, with our very own dyno.

Thanks

Yasir