fuckin raging!

Guest Enzo

totaly pissed off the now and need to vent some of my anger!

some low life scum ball smashed my car window cralled about my car as he couldent get the doors open and fucked of with some posesions in my car including my head unit in the collage carpark!!!!!

totaly pissed off the now and need to vent some of my anger!

some low life scum ball smashed my car window cralled about my car as he couldent get the doors open and fucked of with some posesions in my car including my head unit in the collage carpark!!!!!

The dirty cunt, if you find out who did it i'll bring a gang down and we'll fuck him up and make him eat his own fuckin shite pipe.

Which car did they smash into, the red glanza or the black one?

Why did u leave yer car at a college car park, was it during the day?

U not got an alarm?

Am pissed off for you man because a car is your fucking baby man and no fuck should be corrupting your fucking own baby ye know.

Shit happens dude, but i am feelin it with you dude.

Dont let it get you down man

yea dude, its that sort of fealing, like being violated with your hands tied behind your back

more chilled out now guys, my wallet is also 200 quid lighter for getting the window repaired tonight at 11, because i only insured berril therd party fire and fefth it would screw up my no claims and i need it fixed to ferry family to a funeral tomorrow

plus no pumpin choonz, gutted.

id been back to the motor to get my gym bag when i returned an hour later it had happened between.

had a good deek at the cameras with the security head and we will be able to see thw wee shite bag and which way he scarpered on monday,

believe it or not the police are coming around tomorrow to dust the car for prints, due to the guy crawling about in the car as he couldent get the door open( i came back with both the rear seats folded down, glove box open, etc) so thats abit of a result beucase ususaly they do fuckall,

its fucked up but the audacity of someone having the balls to do that shit in broad daylight even though its more likely a smack mechine with two braincells left looking for his next hit, hamiltons bad for that,

The dirty cunt, if you find out who did it i'll bring a gang down and we'll fuck him up and make him eat his own fuckin shite pipe.

Which car did they smash into, the red glanza or the black one?

Am pissed off for you man because a car is your fucking baby man and no fuck should be corrupting your fucking own baby ye know.

lol thanx for the honours but im sure if the opertunity arose i wouldent have any problems

but you soo hit the nail on the head about your car being your own man.

thanx for you concern guys

wee junkie smackhead b*****d i loathe them see them everywhere sorry to hear mate i take it that you go to bell college then i was considering going there forthe bsc honours degree in motor sport may still do it dont know yet but hope you catch him and torture him and film it on your mobile and put it on here so we can laugh at the junkie b*****d. :p

Total shitter mate, hopefully its things that can be replaced which the bugger took, at least the cars ok for the most part.

At least you have the cctv footage and that the police are actually doing something about it too, you might get some payback yet!muhahahaaha :p

Thats a real pain in the ass mate. Hope you get some prints and identify the idiot.

Had my workplace broke into aswell last night made a right mess of the place aswell. Why cant they all just die.

Chin up though mate.

Not good news Geo :p sorry to hear, thieves should be shot!

Please turn down the language, especially the C word ............. iam female lol

Why do all women hate the C word?

Its like my mum cant handle the follwing three words:

Cock

Pu***

C***

Haha my dear mother,

Shelly do u have MSN by any chance?

edited by g-money,

shellys a mod, dont make her mod you with her glittery mod stick- it wouldent be plesant

Yes she has MSN :p

I apologise publicy to Shelly for my use of the C word but people like this really piss me off and I hope it doesnt happen to me anytime soon!!!!

Oh yea the other day some boy rode off on one of the girl's on my course Honda Firblade, dull fukker didnt have a helmet on and was spotted so hopefully you will be as lucky as that girl Geo :D

Marc: Still got your Civic?

Geo: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?

Marc: What?

Geo: Fucking broke into it.

Marc: Oh, man, that's fucked up.

Geo: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.

Marc: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

Geo: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.

Marc: What a fucker!

Geo:What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.

Marc: You don't do it.

Geo: It's just against the rules.