Jay's Forged Build *small update*

Slowly haha i keep losing focus on it, hows your going now with the td04 bud?

Well had everything ready for mapping new loom for emanage injectors etc... then my anthena headgasket failed on me... ever so slightly gone just enought to pressurise water system so heads off atm. Should be back running this week.

But gave me chance to have good tidy up in the bay. :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooft looking good

cheers mate shes getting there alot more body parts required yet

Slowly haha i keep losing focus on it, hows your going now with the td04 bud?

Well had everything ready for mapping new loom for emanage injectors etc... then my anthena headgasket failed on me... ever so slightly gone just enought to pressurise water system so heads off atm. Should be back running this week.

But gave me chance to have good tidy up in the bay. :)

Thats a bit of a shitter dude, what are you running your turbo on atm injector and fuel management wise, I doubt you could get your car any cleaner :p

Standard injectors and ecu atm. @ .75bar.

Everything here now to get setup. Just glad to get christmas out the way.

Hahaha it can always be cleaner. Bay looking alot better. Just cant wait to have it back...

Whens urs up and running?

Cool, cool i just need to get some injectors, 180° intercooler pipe and fpr and then i will get some codes off ecu and figure out the starting problem if it hasnt already been solved with the new alternator and starter =] so im aiming for april/may time

What injectos u after. Phil on here had a set of 370's for sale i dunno if he still got them.. 180° intercooler pipe?

some1 must have some spare bits kicking around

After 440's or bigger to run over 300bhp bud

VF28 is a good turbo choice bud, once they spool there is some kick from it. My pal had one in his V but it was never mapped so never made the most out of it. Should sit sweet at about 1.4bar and give a good figure :)

Yeah i was looking at a hybrid td04 but thought i would be different as i would be happy with 300bhp and thats easily within the output range for a vf28 any more and its a plus =) any ideas of spooling times compared to the td04, im guessing there wont be alot in it