Nice! I might see if the spray shop can do Ford Sea Grey, then i'll only have to send the rocker and heat shield off. It's a really nice colour I like it.

I didn't know Blitz did res covers too, I've only looked for TD ones and haven't seen any for sale yet. The hoses make it look a lot better :)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spraying is the first priority to book, as it will be 4/5 day turnaround. Which won't happen for most things listed further above (that are essential) for the next 4 weeks due to a training course. So i am unable to fit the bonnet decal as it will be resprayed.

To do until then:-

Purchase and fit new custom SR decals. (bar bonnet)

Purchase and fit adjustable pan-hard rod.

Purchase and fit MiesterR coilovers.

Need to see if the Zender Turbo 2's fit when the coilies are on. Will be getting delivery of them next week hopefully. Also have a set of Ph1 Turbines in black, I'll put them on one side and get pics of both sets of alloys :)

Edited by Jamie5414

Yeah, I saw some half leather old school recaro seats on ebay... I'm not sure how they would look though. I'd just get some seat covers for the back I think.

Anythings an improvement over the standard seats....if you've got a mate that can weld, the seat world is pretty much your oyster!

Just look out for something that hugs a bit better in a less funky colour :)

First thing i changed in my first SR

Edited by Flynn

How have people secured their throttle cable onto a rolla mani? If anyone has pictures of theirs that would be brilliant.

I've made up two U stainless brackets at work today to get this:

YeaTTpCl.jpg

Hopefully this will work OK with my plan i'm thinking of :)

Edited by Jamie5414

Ah I see yeah, but if I do that on mine, with one either side, the throttle cable is slack. Is there any way to tighten it inside the car? as on the throttle on the TB there's a finished end on it so it can't be pulled tight and re-fitted that end

It sounds good, but weather it would look good I don't know. waiting to see one on a black n/a

Got the throttle cable to work with the n/a TB. Works good.

eHwDWiGl.jpg

Ordered some custom Decals from morgey, Silver/Cement Grey & the "SR" in black.

Ceimq4Dl.jpg

and also got some "Toyota" and "Starlet" stickers to match, got 3 different colours then I can fit the ones that match the decals the best when they arrive.

ea9FSMQl.jpg

Engine bay cleaned a bit :)

F8kXoLdl.jpg

Well that's me booked in for a service on 16th November at Toyota... It's on 42k now and the guy said they do a major service at 40k, but I looked at the stamp book and records and they did a "A" (minor) service. So It looks like it's time for a major.

£360 for a major service. I about fell off my chair when he said that haha. Oh well worth it too keep it with FTSH :)

Will be a good weekend coming! MiesterR Coilovers arrived, so pleased with them! Just awaiting my panhard-rod then all can go ahead and be fitted!

Y1hCf5jl.jpg

0VJOl1il.jpg

New wheel nut socket :) Really hated using a metal one without a coating. So bought one with a plastic coating so it doesn't scratch the alloys :D

FPBLHF2l.jpg

4B8zg0hl.jpg

Also stickers are ready and sent by morgey!! Here's a picture of them, with the film over the top. Silver, Cement Grey & Black :D

OVcJy1Sl.jpg

Going to re-do the negative terminal, negative from battery to engine & engine to body. 25mm squared like it should be.

lkf6Ydkl.jpg

Got some silicone hose for all the small vacum hoses, smartened it up a bit - still things to be refurbished though.

oVZQr4pl.jpg

A few days ago at a lighthouse :)

X0dtXiyl.jpg