Where does your speedo needle point when your cars still?

mine does the same idrees buddy, im just too lazy to fix it and dont wana risk fookin up yet another cluster. its meant to point at 0mph but if u think about it its really not a bad thing, means if its readin 45mph your actually maybe only doin about 42mph or so, can be the difference between points and no points if your misbehavin!

Phil.

hmmmm, not really sure mate to be honest.....if you are really that bothered (which i would be) pull it off, get a mate to drive along at about 30mph steadily, and then push it back on.....then see if it still does it....

by the way, your blue dash conversion looks :lol:, did you do it yourself, if so would you mind sharing! Cheers

Rob

Hmm I'll try to get to the bottom of it when I open the dials up again because the plastics need spraying properly anyway

Yup did it myself, only done 2 bulbs yet so I'll update properly when I've done all the dashboard :lol:

i tried the bulbs without much success, i found the bigger bulbs over powered the smaller ones and made it look wrong, but i am gna try the sleeves

yea im the same i tryed the led bulbs it over powered the the others

as you say so they sleeves r the way 2 go then

thanks mate :)