Road reg'd honda cr 125

Year: 1998

Make: Honda

Model: Cr125

Tax: Can put a year on

MOT: 9 months

Description:

The time has come to sell my bike due to not having the time for it anymore since loosing a close friend on the road on a bike. Im moving to enduro rather than riding on the road.

Price: £1350 ono

Contact Details: 07765888614

Red rethal bars

Brand new mitaka clutch fitted at a garage 10/10/2013

Boyeson dual stage reeds

Full pro circuit exhaust from america 2 months ago

New Red renthal sprocket and new front sprocket

Red grips

Tax 12 months

9 months mot

All nessesary docs and full logbook

Runs mint!

swap for a quad or a enduro bike considered.

Can drop the price if standard exhaust is refitted

null_zps70b51bcb.jpg

null_zps25ee9d21.jpg

Kevan If you are asking this question and clearly have no bike experience this bike is not for you, you will be dead in a week dude

Fuck man a road legal cr lol !!!!!

I had one years ago and it was unbelievable !

I had a TM125 a few years back...you might not have heard of them but type it in google and have a look. Best of the best parts on the bike, and it roasted any other 125 i had a race with. Was even slightly quicker than my mates crf250. Im planning a tm300 2 stroke once my gt is built. Sorry for spamming your thread just thought u should have a look at them. TM Racing.

Totally with you on not riding on the rd......got knocked off my 450 Husqvarna a few years back by some cock who didn't know what his indicators were for!

Way too many cars on the rd now. Still got a 450 CRF supermoto race bike though :p GLWS

Yeah bikes aren't my strong point, have had loads of quads but not a lot of experience on a 2 wheeler, apart from bicycles haha. Always wanted one but! But i will take the advice lol

I had a TM125 a few years back...you might not have heard of them but type it in google and have a look. Best of the best parts on the bike, and it roasted any other 125 i had a race with. Was even slightly quicker than my mates crf250. Im planning a tm300 2 stroke once my gt is built. Sorry for spamming your thread just thought u should have a look at them. TM Racing.

I use to race tm 125's had 3 of them as as you said they have the best of the best on and are stupidly quick,

On a serious note I would not mind this I have a crf450 atm I'm thinking of selling but I need a van :/

Has it had a rebuild lately? Also are you using a weighted fly wheel or the stock one?

Edited by Glanza-Ben

I use to race tm 125's had 3 of them as as you said they have the best of the best on and are stupidly quick,

On a serious note I would not mind this I have a crf450 atm I'm thinking of selling but I need a van :/

Has it had a rebuild lately? Also are you using a weighted fly wheel or the stock one?

I'll stick to my sxs-f 250 (sxs factory ;) ) Edited by Jamie1st

Yeah i have been offered a tm300 for swaps

And its stock flywheel and was rebuilt just before my ownership, only ridden it 5/6 times with a gear oil change every other ride. Just can validate paying tax,test and insurance for something i ride once a blue moon

Tms are similar to ktms (keep taking money), came with loads of nice extras hydro clutch and anodised wheels etc, and a rare sight on track!

Like the sound of the factory sxsf, I remember the days that the Rattray sx125s were the mutts nuts

• 2 weeks later...