*For Sale* - Defi Control Unit II + Tein Lowering Springs + Uprated Inlet Manifold

Item For Sale: Defi Control Unit II

Item Condition & Description: Fantastic condition, all operating correctly. Plenty of information about how these operate and wire up over the internet.

Price:£85ono

Pictures:

B95719FA-E5E6-4FD9-A5E9-EEC373262C57.jpg

85C41FDE-FDA7-4D1C-BC37-3F219E7C6CCC.jpg

Item For Sale: Tein Lowering Springs on Standard Shocks

Item Condition & Description: Purchased directly from Camskill around two years ago(still have receipt somewhere and original box as proof), 40mm drop, on standard shocks in full working condition. No cracks or leaks. Could do with a clean, Selling due to buying Coilovers!!

Price:SOLD

Pictures:

EE69E123-7004-4ADE-B81D-FC9DE7913C0D.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Paypal or Cash on Collection, will have to find out postage fees, but we will negotiate that!

Item For Sale: Uprated Inlet Manifold

Item Condition & Description: Bought second hand a while ago, could do with a polish as its been sitting in the garage!! It has shorter runners and uprated plenum, cant remember the full spec off the top of my head but i'm sure i've seen the same type on a few high powered starlets on here, if anyone has more info please add to the topic!! i've never used it as i'm still getting my engine together and i need the funds for other bits and bobs!!

Price:SOLD

Pictures:

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Paypal or Cash on Collection, will have to find out postage fees, but we will negotiate that!

Based in Leicester, LE5 area

Contact: PM, Reply to this topic or contact me on: 07972746595 (if i dont answer, please send me a text so i can get back to you!)

Edited by HiReN

Yes it is a tmd one. Was my mate baretta's he had an issue with it cracking on the welds so had it all profesionaly taken apart and rewelded using stronger alloy for the faces and runners. He ran 360hp on it iirc with alot of torque up top. Bargin of a price tbh.

Edited by shorty

Yes it is a tmd one. Was my mate baretta's he had an issue with it cracking on the welds so had it all profesionaly taken apart and rewelded using stronger alloy for the faces and runners. He ran 360hp on it iirc with alot of torque up top. Bargin of a price tbh.

It's not his, cause I have it

Yes it fits standard throttle body.

sorry im not up on my inlet facts,

but wouldn't stock throttle body kinda defeat the point of a uprated inlet don't you need like 65/70mm throttle body ?

cant this fit a bigger throttle body ?

sorry im not up on my inlet facts,

but wouldn't stock throttle body kinda defeat the point of a uprated inlet don't you need like 65/70mm throttle body ?

cant this fit a bigger throttle body ?

You could always cut the flange off and weld a new one on for another TB :)

It will defo benefit with power gains, as the flow is allot better over stock! I'm sure there are more people that know more detail about it then me! I bought it for my race engine but due to needing the funds I have to let it go!! Yes a bigger flange can be chopped and welded for a bigger throttle body!

I've never used it I'm afraid, so not too sure about fitment! I'm sure you need a front mount for the piping and stuff to connect to it. As the flange bends round the end! Should b straight forward to fit really!

• 2 weeks later...