anybody got a brushless remote controlled car?

had one of these bought me for my birthday. its a race 2wd buggy with the motor mounted at the back.

anybody got one of these? just bought a castle creations 5700kv motor combo for it and its fucking insane. think i need a 4wd touring car to try to harness the power a bit more lol.

anybody else got one of these things? proper good fun.

yes mate, Xray man here :) tenth touring ofcourse, great crack.

had dozens of cars over the years, they are great fun, schumachers tamiya team associated and most recently Xray.

got the say the Xray is the best yet, fast and robust, its had a few hits not alot broken.

we have a good track over here in N.Ireland too though its not that local.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ELbQRSuW70

^^ ignore the few bouts of a Norn Irish accent LOL

Phil

cool phil mines a schumacer cougar KR. Lookin at the xrays but they cost some serious wonga lol

very nice, ive still a couple of RC10 B3s in the garage which would be a similar bit of kit only long long in the tooth!

never had a schumacher 2wd buggy actually, closest schumacher was a old Cat 3000 4wd belt driven yoke (yester year also)

stay off road its the most fun, then if you get mega competitive go 1/10 touring, starting out in 1/10 touring can be a bit of a put off as the top guys could be doing two laps to your one! (not that you could be one of the tops guys at your club i dont know you! just that the quick quick guys make it look easy whereas the offroad stuff seems to have alot more varied abilities taking part)

might be all different now though havent raced in a few years.

Phil

Lol. Basically controlled my life from the age if 6-16. Then real cars and girls overtook.

You name it I've had it when it comes to these little things. However sold then all to buy my first real car.

Now I've got a Tmaxx and a stampede 4x4. Brushless with lipo is the way forward now though!

ile stick a vid up of it running and we can compare speed lol. dunno how im gonna gear it yet. doesent come with a pinion gear lol.

socks mate its the same with me only now ive discovered how much real cars cost to play with lol so forced myself to go back in time :)

Edited by richglanzav