Rare Starlet N/A optional extra headlight covers! Reduced<<

I had 5 sets at one point (4 brand new inbox one on the car) lol I'm just greedy though. Last set i sold for £40 iirc but that's a year or 2 ago. And I've not seen any for sale for ages. Hth

Hahaha no wonder we havent seen any for sale you have them all :p lol I think £65 all in is a good enough price! If they dont sell ill just keep them tooked away from a few more years lol

Someone but these!!!!! I'd have them myself but just installed crystal headlights and fitting these over them feels counter productive :) great bits at a great price GLWS

Cheers matey :)

suprised these are still here!! if they were for a glanza id of had em!!

I am mate to be honest but its not that time of year to be buying car parts!

Would love these, just bad timing for me. If you have these in a few weeks, I'll have them off you.

Ok mate id like to hope they have sold befor then but if not there yours :)

@Flynn, i have them on my Crystal headlights, doesnt negatively impact them in any way. if anything, the fine Starlet writing on them enhances the look.

Phil.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I was fully trying to talk myself out of it lol

I cant become Chris' nemisis on the forum as well as ebay...........although, don't you have a bonnet to be saving for Mr chrisgreen1993 ;)

@Flynn, i have them on my Crystal headlights, doesnt negatively impact them in any way. if anything, the fine Starlet writing on them enhances the look.

Phil.

If i had an N/A Phil i wouldnt be selling them as they look cool as fuck :)