my starlet vs a porsche panemera :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire the sarcasm haha I don't even own a starlet anymore but still love 'em. Tbh we can all speculate whatever but without any actual evidence or these two cars actually going properly at it we'll never come to a proper conclusion. Anyway to the OP, Good race and I reckon personally it would've been close till triple figures where the Panamera would've pulled away.

I'm not saying the Panamera is slow and I didn't say the Glanza was meant to slaughter it.. I said that it would've had it/been a close race because tbh the panamera in question isn't exactly the stupidly quick turbo petrol.. it's the diesel which a 330d could beat tbh. In regards to the 0.9bar glanza vs EP3 I'm not sure because I've only had a TD04 starlet so I don't know how 0.9 on a CT9 performs, but I don't think it'd be too far off an EP3 - just my opinion.

Glanza with 160bhp or more should have an a stock ep3 no problem

Street racing is frowed upon by certain members anyway, personally i fuckin love it. I raced a police car once, it was behind me with blue lights on and a weird noisy horn thing ?? It was only a 1.7 astra so i smoked it in my auto daily wagon legacy bus wagon beast.

Gotta admit...i find these threads kind of annoying. Keeping up with some random car means shit. You dont know how hard they're trying for a start.

A fiat 500l trekking wasnt far off me one day, and i was properly sticking it, sure i started to pull away on longer straights, but to begin with he wasnt far off. Their biggest engine is a 105bhp 1.6 diesel....

So im gonna say the porsche wasnt trying that hard.

It was a diesel and he was flat out. Was a good rip and seeing my car is only front mounted. Still got cat in and heatshield etc.. yes my ct9 is on 0.9. I was suprised seeing diesels these days are a dofferent level. Put it this way. I near on kept with a 40k motor? Or what ever. For a ep3 i havent raced one but my car on .9 is equlivant to a corsa VXR. as i raced one from 20mph. My cars on a dyno next week. Result to follow. Not hopeing much. Just like to see what the car will make.....

oh and to clear things up he was trying "hard" as he was at the petrol station the next day and walked over and kindly asked what the car was as he has not a clue what it was. His words was "very good" .

Edited by starletsportif

It was a diesel and he was flat out. Was a good rip and seeing my car is only front mounted. Still got cat in and heatshield etc.. yes my ct9 is on 0.9. I was suprised seeing diesels these days are a dofferent level. Put it this way. I near on kept with a 40k motor? Or what ever. For a ep3 i havent raced one but my car on .9 is equlivant to a corsa VXR. as i raced one from 20mph. My cars on a dyno next week. Result to follow. Not hopeing much. Just like to see what the car will make.....

oh and to clear things up he was trying "hard" as he was at the petrol station the next day and walked over and kindly asked what the car was as he has not a clue what it was. His words was "very good" .

Corsa vxr should have similar performance to a ep3 anyway

Don't talk yourself down, 60k motor :) But yeah everyone should just stop the speculation cause there'll be no way of seeing a fair 'proper' race between these two cars unless arranged!

So the only mod you have done to your car is a fmic? And your beating Porsche and Vxr,s that quite amazing go you

im sorry did i say i beat it? And i beat a vxr? I was side by side with a corsa vxr. Yes my boost is up to .9 and a FMIC thats all. Why would i lie?

According to your profile your 27 years old. Can you atleast act it?.

All im doing is posting a vid up. And i dislike people slating it.

Edited by starletsportif

You must have one of those special chips on your car sumwer that adds 100bhp you just havnt found it yet

I've got that on mine.......leaves my mates VXR standing.........although I've only drawn my front mount on and always take a shit before drivng, that gives it the extra 60bhp? :)

im sorry did i say i beat it? And i beat a vxr? I was side by side with a corsa vxr. Yes my boost is up to .9 and a FMIC thats all. Why would i lie?

According to your profile your 27 years old. Can you atleast act it?.

All im doing is posting a vid up. And i dislike people slating it.

You got supporting mods right?