ANY clean GT's out there?!

Been a while since I've been on here :(

I sold my 94 GT about 2 years ago after owning it for over 2! and moved to Honda and got myself a Cosmic Grey EP3.. Which i love to bits

however selling my GT has proven to be the worst thing ever! As it got gutted, modified, front bumper cut to bits to fit a ridiculous front mount and probably sold on and ended up getting parked up at a local halfords on saturday evenings so chavs can gurn over the owners new K&N that was purchased at the very store behind them!.. Standard really which is a shame as it took me 9 months to find a standard one and it was near enough mint, Not like a typical

"Considering its a 17 year old car its in excellent condition"

Kind of mint.. It really was super clean!

But as i said its completely my fault for selling it.

Anyway im looking at getting another one.. Don't want any of this Turbo Conversions, 200bhp+, Forged etc etc i just want a standard clean unabused GT

So does anyone know of any about.. Preferably silver or black, Couple of stonechips or scratches is okay but no dents and DEFINITELY NO RUST! Lowered (on coilovers or springs), Nice wheels and a Catback exhaust is all im interested in and within 50miles radius of London and/or Kent

No subs, 6x9's or LED sidelight bulbs though thanks haha

Sorry for the rant, I appreciate ALOT of people on this forum put alot of effort into their starlets and it does show 90% of the time but since ive gone Honda (which gets slated for being chavvy) when ever i go to a car meet there seems to be so many chavs getting hold of these Starlets nowadays and completely wrecking them!! :(

Thanks

Scott

I se your logic mate.

I recently bought a EP91 Glanza. BOG standard apart from a HKS backbox. Couldn't believe my luck and only on 81,000kilometres.

They do come up, but you need to be quick to get them! Luckily I had the cash and managed to get her before anyone else!

Hiya mate, I have a 91 mk1 starlet gonna be up for sale soon, probably want around £1200 for it, however i wouldn't describe it as mint. The bodywork is good but needs a paint job I would say as it's an old import and has a lot of fade in places. I would say it runs sweet but just needs a little work in places, interior is standard apart from drivers seat which is a bucket seat with a harness. Overall good little runner I do roughly 150 - 200 miles a week. Current mileage is 177,000 km. haven't posted in the forsale section get but will post full advert soon.

Thanks, Tom.

Youd be lucky to find a properly mint untouched GT, my pal sold his silver one a few months ago, it was advertised on here. That had a few choice mods but that was all.

If you want really minty then as Addy said start looking on Jap auction sites, but they are few and far between over there now sadly.

Pandamonium's black GT is pretty damn clean and fairly stock. yes it has sub / speakers but these can be removed. stock suspension, wheels, OEM rear spoilers etc, no turbo changes. Doesnt have an OEM interior at present, but should be handy enough sourced. Its also in Scotland, but you did say clean and not abused. This is exactly that, just doesnt quite match all your requirements, but worth a look.

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/70628-1995-gt-turbo/

Phil.

Possibly Wardy! If i can find a decent clean one.. Will be keeping the Civic as well.. Just switch between them if and when!

Would like one before February as my insurance and tax is due renewal then anyway and everything is half the price on a starlet haha

Possibly Wardy! If i can find a decent clean one.. Will be keeping the Civic as well.. Just switch between them if and when!

Would like one before February as my insurance and tax is due renewal then anyway and everything is half the price on a starlet haha

Be hard to find a standard one tbh there are some out there but dont come up for sale often. You could always by one with subtle mods and take stuff of it to make it more standard alot of people on here throw standard parts away so you could easily sort it out to oem